26: A story

Dahyun's PoV
We're now seated in the VIP Room as Lisa is going to tell us a story. Yeah, it's story time!

"What stowy do you want me to tell?" she ask as she tilt her head. Chaeyoung's head perk up as she look at Lisa.

"Do you have any dreams about your past?" she ask that made Lisa to frown. "I have been dweaming about this diffewent giwls" she said that made all of us to look at her.

"Do you know anyone there?" I ask her as she look at me and nod her head. "I have heawd about some name" she said as Jeongyeon unnie nod.

"Thewe's this that I've been calling as Dubu? Then thewe's also one whom I've been calling as Ostwich" I flinch, same with Jeongyeon unnie.

"Do you remember their faces?" Nayeon unnie ask as she's looking at me and Jeongyeon unnie.

Lisa smile sadly as she shook her head. "I don't know theiw faces" Lisa said as Nayeon nod her head.

"Do you also dream about someone hurting you?" Tzuyu questioned Lisa. I look at her with wide eyes.

"Tzuyu" Momo unnie said as she glare at the maknae. "What? I just did the right thing" she said as Jihyo unnie is about to scold her when we heard a sob.

"Aigo!" Sana unnie said as she quickly hug Lisa. She's crying! "Y-yes" Lisa answered as we all look at each other.

"Is it only one or they are so many?" Jihyo unnie ask as Lisa stop from crying. She then broke yhe hug from Sana unnie as Sana unnie just stroke her hair.

"I think they awe so many, 4-5 boys and 9 giwls" she said that made all of us flinch. She does dream of us, hurting her.

"I... also feel like that the giwl named Dubu and Ostwich awe with them" she added after some hesitation.

I look at Jeongyeon unnie as she also look back at me. "Awe they... a bad pewson?" Lisa ask that made me shook my head.

"No, they are not bad ok?" I said to her. Well duh, why would I say that I'm a bad person? "Then why awe they punching me?" she ask.

I smile at her sadly as I hug her. "Maybe they are just angry at the world that's why they did it" I said as Sana unnie wiped my tears.

I didn't even know that I'm already crying. "I hope to see them, I want to know theiw pwoblem" Lisa mumble.

"Why?" Mina unnie ask her. "Because Wosé unnie said that if the pewson is angwy, tweat them sweets so that they cool down" she said.

All of us smile as she said that. They really teach her well. "What if you already meet them? Like in the present?" Jeongyeon unnie ask.

Lisa then broke the hug as she look at Jeongyeon unnie. "Then if I did, they should appwoach me and say that they awe the ones who bully me" she said.

Chaeyoung's PoV
She's.... helpless. I mean, we're already here in front of you Lisa, why can't you see us?

"Would you... get angry to them?" Mina unnie ask as Lisa smile and shook her head.

"Gwandma and Gwandpa said that if the person is full of hawted, they won't live happily" she said as she look up.

"I'm just upset, what did I even do fow them to huwt me?" she ask as we all shook our head. "You didn't do anything, ok?" Nayeon unnie said.

Lisa nod her head as she look in front of the table. "Let's eat, the food is pwobably cold" she said as we all sigh and devour the food.

"You know unnies..." we all look at Lisa as her face is full of food. Sana unnie wiped them up and suck her fingers.

"Yah! You kinky Sana!" Tzuyu said as she smack Sana unnie's head. "Oww! It hurts!" Sana unnie whined.

"That's what you get" Dahyun unnie said as she eat her food. A minute of silence, Lisa broke it.

"They seems like all of you" we all flinch as she said that. "How can you say that?" Jeongyeon unnie ask after a minute of silence.

"Because you all awe 9" she said as our mouth form a circle. "But I know that all of you awe kind so youw not them" she said.

Lisa, if you only know. "How about you unnies? What is my welationship with all of you back then?" the question made us stop.

"Ahh... we're your friends back then, why?" Nayeon unnie answer as Lisa smile and nod her head.

"Because evewyone that Gwandpa and Gwandma intwoduce to me is said to be someone in my life back then, that's what Wosé unnie said" she said.

I gulp as I quickly drank my water. "Chaeyoung unnie, awe you ok?" Lisa ask taht made me look at her and smile.

"I'm fine" I said as she smile and nod her head. "Do you like liars?" Lisa stop on eating as Momo unnie ask it.

"Momo, you shouldn't have ask Lisa about that" Jeongyeon unnie said. "What? I want to know it" Momo unnie answer.

"Momo, look at Lisa right now, she's so quiet" Jihyo unnie said as she shook her head. Momo unnie look at Lisa as she smile at her.

"Sorry about that, you can ig-" Lisa cut her off. "I don't like liaws, they doesn't desewve anything" Lisa said.

Nayeon unnie's face became dull. Jeongyeon unnie's eyes look away as Lisa said those words. Momo unnie's hand remove it's grip from the jokbal.

Yeah, jokbal- Wait! They serve jokbal even if we're just in the café!? But anyways, Sana unnie's perverted smile got remove as she's probably imagining things again.

Jihyo unnie stop shaking her head as she look at Lisa with nervous smile.

Mina unnie who's been quiet- she's literally quiet- gasp as she choke afterwards. Dahyun unnie's skin became more pale.

Tzuyu, who's murdering her dish stop as she look around not at Lisa. Me? Well, I stop because I'm telling you what happened.

Tzuyu's PoV
I walk away from the dungeon. Yes, I call it dungeon since Lisa won't stop talking how we hurt her.

As I walk away, someone suddenly grab me and pull me on the corner. "What the fu- J-jungkook?" I stutter as I saw the culprit.

He smirk as he remover his grip on my arm. "Nice to meet you again, my beautiful Tzuyu" he said and bow down.

I angrily look at him. If it's not for him, then I wouldn't ignore my sisters and my appa.

"You" I said and point at him. He raise his brow as he raise his both arms. "Your the reason why I'm being like this" I said and tear up.

He just look at me. "Your the reason why I can't get this harted from my sisters" I said as I punch his chest.

"Your the reason why I can't even accept anything from them" I added as my first tear walk out of my eyes.

He just look at me as he still raise his both arms wide. "I fucking hate you!" I yelled and slap his face that caught him off guard.

He click his tongue as he glare at me. "Did you just slap me?" he ask as I smirk and nod my head proudly.

"I fucking did it Jungkook, I already get my revenge from your fucking crime shit" I said as I laugh.

He then raise his hands as he slap me. "You want that right? We can slap each other until our faces are like shits" he laugh.

I look at him in disbelief. "Your a fucking psycho" I said that made him to snap and look at me with anger.

"What did you just say?" he ask as he step forward. "I said your a fucking psycho!" I yelled as I saw him raise his hand.

I close my eyes, waiting for his hand to have contact with my face when I didn't feel anything. I slowly open my eyes when I saw someone is blocking me.
_________________
Hello! I'm sorry if I didn't update yesterday hihi but hope y'all like it!