2: Dinner

Sana's PoV
I'm standing here in front of our mansion. I sigh, I think it's gonna be a problematic night again.

Appa would sometimes talk to us but it always turns out a fight. And really? Why are we even here!?

"Sana unnie?" I look at my side to see Chaeyoung looking at me. "Ohh.. Chaeyoungie!" I squeal and quickly hug her.

"Sana unnie, why aren't you still going inside?" she ask as she hug me back and pat my back. I broke the hug and look at her, "Well, I just feel like it's gonna be a problematic night again" I said to her.

Chaeyoung then look at the mansion and nod her head, "Yeah, like what happened last year" she said and smile.

Well, last year is our last meeting here in the mansion. Appa talked about the plans that he prepared for us.

Which basically is being in arranged marriage again. I'm so tired of being in arranged marriage and what if we're going to marry someone like Mr. Gun's sons?

Then we all complain, of course we don't wanna marry someone who looks like they can hurt us. And if we're going to marry like those boys, there's no Lisa to save us.

Oh God, I miss her so much. "SANA UNNIE!" I snapped our of my thought when someone yelled my name.

"Ohh... yeah?" I look at Jihyo as she called me. "I said let's go, you've been spacing out as what Chaeyoung said" she said.

I smile at her and nod my head. We then both walk towards the dining area where everyone is seated at the chair.

"Good evening Appa" I greeted and hug him. "Good evening" he greet back and hug me as well. "Have a seat" he said and I sat beside Jeongyeon unnie.

"How are you all?" he ask as the maids start giving the foods. "We're doing fine Appa" Tzuyu answer and get her utensils.

"That's good then" there's a silence after Appa said that. We just ate the steak that the maids prepared for us.

"By the way...." Appa started and look at all of us. "I already told some of you that we're going to Thailand right?" he ask and I nod my head same with Dahyun and Jihyo.

"Prepare for 2 weeks of clothes because we're going to be there next week" he said that made all of us to look at him.

"Next week? That fast?" Nayeon unnie ask as Appa nod his head. "Yes, because why not? Let's have vacation there" Appa said.

All of us sigh, we just came back from a vacation and we're going again. "Dad, we just came from vacation and we need to finish all the files that is stuck up in our office" Jeongyeon unnie said as she sip on her wine.

Appa then stop for a moment and shrugged, "That's fine, you all didn't have any vacation when you all start working anyway" he said

Well, Appa is right anyways. "But Appa, what else are you going to say?" I ask him as he stop the spoon that is about to enter his mouth.

He then place it down and look at all of us. He sigh and shook his head, what is he doing?

"Well, I plan to arranged all of you in ma-" he got cut of when Mina- who's been quiet- stand up. "Dad.... I'm dating Bambam" she said to him.

Jihyo's PoV
"Dad..... I'm dating Bambam" Mina said to Appa. Appa then look at her with wide eyes as he stand up and approach Mina's direction.

"Why didn't you told me?" he ask as he place a hand on Mina's shoulder. The penguin then look down as she fidget with her fingers.

"I'm just scared..... that you might not agree to it" she mumble as Appa nod his head. "I see...." he said and pat Mina's shoulder.