6: The heiress

Jackson's PoV
"Why are they even here!?" Somi ask as she help me with the bags. I sigh, "It's not really my fault, they just saw me" I said to her.

"Ugh! I thought they'll come tomorrow" she said as I look at her. "So you knew yet you didn't told me?" I ask her as she rolled her eyes.

"It's still the same, if I tell you they will still see you there?" I said to her as we finally see the limousine but got stop when I saw Mark pacing back and fort.

Yeah, I pay for Mark.... any problem? We're friends and friends do what is good for their friends. I pay for his jail but I got a favor at him.

I told him that Master would want us to have someone to look at Young Master. Curious about Young Master?

I didn't expect it to be Lisa. Yes! It's Lisa herself. I didn't know that the girl I used to beat just for the girls to be ours is the girl that is my Young Master.

Wanna know why I'm here? My family is actually thankful for them. That's why here I am, being a friend and a server.

"Where's Lisa unnie?" Somi ask as she walk at the back to put the bags in the trank. Mark seems to snapped out of it and quickly help her.

"Uhh... I actually told her that I'm going to the restroom and when I came back, she's nowhere to be found" he said rapidly.

"WHAT!?" Somi yelled as she storm towards our direction. "MINA AND SANA UNNIE ARE BOTH HERE!" she yelled as Mark widen his eyes.

"WE NEED TO FIND HER!" she added. "Hey! Hey! Calm down" I said as I try to calm Somi. Somi actually look like a protective little sister to Lisa.

"HOW AM I GOING TO CALM DOWN!?" she ask as she pace back and fort. "WHAT IF THEY SAW HER!? WHAT IF-" she got cut off when someone called her.

"SOMI UNNIE!" I look behind to see Lisa with a ice cream. Somi quickly run to her direction and hug her, Mark and I look at each other as we also walk to their direction.

"Where did you go!? Did someone hurt you!? Where dors it hurts!? Do I need to call for your doctor to see-" Lisa cut her off by placing her hands over her mouth.

"Welax Somi unnie" she said as Somi takes a deep breathe. Lisa is not on her normal state of mind that's why ok?

She actually got into an accident 2 years ago. And it's normal for us to hear that she's calling Somi as unnie.... as well as her younger sister, Yeji.

"I go towawds the ice cweam shop, no one appwoach me thewe and no one huwt me" she said as she gave Somi a smile.

Somi sigh in relief, "Let's go now, your unnies are also looking for you" she said that made Lisa's eyes to widen.

"They awe alweady hewe?" she ask as her smile become so wide. I smile at the sight, I used to hate her but now.... I'm her best friend.

"Wow, the girl I used to hate is my friend right now?" Mark question. I smile at him and drag him away from the two.

"That's what I'm also thinking Mark" I said as I pat his shoulder. He smile back at me and nod his head.

Rosé's PoV
"Where is she now Uncle?" I ask as I roam my eyes around the mansion. Uncle smile at me as he told me to sit down first.

"She's with them, probably doing shopping again" he said as I nod my head. "Where is she and Auntie?" I ask Uncle as he take a sip from his tea.

He sigh first before looking at me, "They are actually in vacation but they'll be here tomorrow, I guess" he said.