3: Normal day

Dahyun's PoV
What a good view to start a day. I'm here in my penthouse staring at the view. I'm thankful of whoever made this building with this view.

"Dahyun?" I quickly look at the door as Jeongyeon unnie called me. "Yes?" I ask as she walk to my direction and pat my shoulder.

"Did you already eat?" she ask as I nod my head. Jeongyeon unnie, Tzuyu and I all live in the same building.

Nayeon unnie with Momo unnie and Chaeyoung are in the other building maybe few blocks away from here.

While Jihyo unnie, Sana unnie and Mina unnie are all in the building near JYP Building. "How about Tzuyu?" I ask as she sigh and look at the view again.

"She didn't open her door that's why I can't talk to her" I sigh as I heard that. Why is it even happening? I'm fine if she insults us but this!? I can't take it.

"Let's go" I said to her and walk towards the door. "Wait, where are we even going?" Jeongyeon unnie ask as I just continue to walk.

I then walk towards Tzuyu's penthouse and knock on her door. "Tzuyu.... open up" I said as I keep on knocking.

"She won't open up Dubu, I already did the same thing" Jeongyeon unnie said boredly. "Where's the spare key?" I ask her.

She rolled her eyes and give me the keys none the less. I then press the key on the key sensor and the door unlock.

"Tzu" I said as I enter her penthouse. Gosh! She never clean her place! "Tzuyu!" I yelled as I heard her bedroom door opened.

"What!?" she ask annoyed and walk to her kitchen. "The fuck is this!?" I ask as I roam my eyes inside her penthouse.

Clothes are all around her place, some empty cups of noodles are on her dining table, papers are all on the floor while some books are in the shelf like how you would just place it not arranging it.

Tzuyu then look at her penthouse and back to me, "It's my house unnie, you shouldn't worry about it" she said as she put hot water in the noodle cup.

I snatch it away and give it to Jeongyeon unnie. "Throw it away unnie, and give her some foods" I said as she just walk away from our direction.

"What's wrong with you?" I ask her as I look at her eyes who's looking back at me emotionless.

"What's wrong with me? No, it should be what's wrong with YOU!" she said emphasizing the word 'you'.

"Why is it me? It should be you Tzuyu!" I yelled as I heard the front door opening. "Why it must me!? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!?" she yelled back.

She's already red due to anger. "I AM! YOU KNOW THAT WE'RE DOING THIS TO HELP YOU!" I yelled back at her.

"Tzuyu, just please eat this" Jeongyeon unnie interrupt and walk to Tzuyu's direction with the plate.

Tzuyu then look at the plate and throw it away, causing it to be on the floor, broken. "WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE!?" she ask as she point at us.

"BECAUSE WE FUCKING CARE ABOUT YOU! YOU'RE SO STUBBORN WHEN WE'RE JUST TAKING CARE OF YOU!" Jeongyeon unnie blurted out.

Tzuyu then become quiet and rolled her eyes, "Do I even ask for help? You two just do it without my permission" she said and gritted her teeth.

I sigh, this quarrel won't come to an end because she won't never let anyone win against her. "I'm done with this Tzuyu, if you really don't us to interfer with you.... then we won't" I said and left.

"Dahyun!" I heard Jeongyeon unnie yelled but I didn't look back at their direction. I'm so tired of this life.

Chaeyoung's PoV
"Good morning Ms. Son" I smile as the waitress greeted me. "Good morning" I said as she quickly assist me to go towards the VIP Room.