27: Young Jeongyeon

No one's PoV
Little Jeongyeon can be seen walking around lifeless. She doesn't know where she is.

And yes, she's literally missing her way towards their house. She sigh as she saw a bench near the convenience store.

She quickly walk there as she sat down and place her bag beside her. "Hey kid, what are you doing there huh?" Jeongyeon look up to see a big fat kid in front of her.

She ignore the kid who's ranting non-sense. "Hey! Don't just ignore me!" the kid yelled at Jeongyeon but Jeongyeon never glance back at him.

The big fat kid got annoyed as he step closer to Jeongyeon. "You ignorant" he said and about to push Jeongyeon away but someone push him.

"Don't huwt hew Bambam" the big fat kid look up and glare at the one who pushes him. "I don't care about her Pranpriya" Bambam said.

Pranpriya then glare at him. "Just go away, selfish" Pranpriya said. Bambam just scoff but none the less, walk away from them.

Pranpriya look at Jeongyeon as the latter is looking back at her. "Awe you ok?" she ask as Jeongyeon nod her head.

"I'm... alwight" Jeongyeon answer as Pranpriya smile at her. "I'm Pwanpwiya, nice to meet you" Pranpriya brought her hands out.

"I'm Jeongyeon, nice to meet you too" she said and accept Pranpriya's hand that is waiting for her.

"What awe you hewe anyway?" Pranpriya ask as Jeongyeon look at her with a shy smile. "Actually, I don't know whewe am I..." Jeongyeon said.

Pranpriya sigh as she sat down beside Jeongyeon and lean at the bench. "You awe hewe in ouw community, you look wich so you don't know this place" Pranpriya said as she eyed Jeongyeon.

Jeongyeon smile as she wave her hands. "I'm not wich... I just don't know this place" Jeongyeon said to her.

Pranpriya shrugged as she look at the big fat kid that interrupt Jeongyeon earlier. "Don't wowwy about Bambam, this is just really his place" she said.

Jeongyeon look at the said kid as Bambam glare at her that made her to look away. "He's Bambam?" Jeongyeon ask.

Pranpriya look at her and nod her head. "Yeah, he's my fwiend and I don't know why he looks like he wants to thwow you off" she said.

Jeongyeon giggle as she shook her head. "I don't know, I don't even know him" she said as Pranpriya just nod her head.

They are actually at the other side of Pranpriya's community... or should I say, they are at the other side of Pranpriya's house place where she met Nayeon.

"Uhm... do you know whewe I can walk towawds the neaw school?" Jeongyeon hesitantly ask Pranpriya.

The latter then think for awhile. If she guide her towards where Tzuyu and her met, she would know their hang out place.

But that school is the only one that is near their place. "I'll guide you then" Pranpriya stand up as Jeongyeon do the same thing.

"You can just tell me whewe's the way, but thanks" Jeongyeon mumble as Pranpriya just shook her head.

"I can guide you, thewe's some bad guys on the woad" Pranpriya said to her as she grab Jeongyeon's wrist.

Jeongyeon look at Pranpriya's hand as the latter quickly remove her hand. "I'm sowwy about that" Pranpriya said.

They then starts to walk their way towards the said school. Pranpriya can see the gazes of the said bad guys as they pass by but they can't do anything.

If something happens on Pranpriya, they will taste her father's wrath.

Since Marco is well known in the community as the one who knows how to fight, they couldn't do anything to him and to his daughter.

They literally saw how Marco fought them. It's when him and his daughter first come in the community.

Pranpriya is still a baby that time- a new born baby. Marco needed to pull out of their old apartment as Lucy's parents knows their place.

Someone is asking him for a money to drink, but he never look at the person. The person got angry as he pulled out a knife and about to cut Marco but the latter only block it.

The person couldn't even do anything since Marco's technique was different from what they always saw.

"Here's the school" Jeongyeon look at the gate as she saw the familiar structure. Jeongyeon nod her head as she look at Pranpriya.

"Thank you Pwanpwi-" Jeongyeon's words got cut off by Pranpriya. "You can just call me Pwan" she said.

Jeongyeon smile and nod her head. "Then call me Ostwich" she said and held her hand out. Pranpriya smile, "Ostwich".

-Sometime later-

Jeongyeon ran towards the bench as she saw Pranpriya is waiting at it. It looks like Pranpriya is nervous.

"Pwan!" she shouted as Pranpriya look up and smile at her. "Ostwich!" Pranpriya said as Jeongyeon smile at her.

It's been awhile since the two have seen each other. After Jeongyeon got in their house and get enough rest, she quickly woke up the next day and go at the bench.

She saw the big fat kid, but the big fat kid never approach her as he just glare at her. She shrugged it off as she waited until Pranpriya walk out of their house.

She approach Pranpriya as she offer some organic food that their maid made for her. It's for her lunch but she'll just buy one in the cafeteria.

Pranpriya could only shook her head but Jeongyeon is persistent, she keep in insisting the thing that Pranpriya doesn't want to accept.

In the end, Pranpriya accepted it as her father came out of their house.

"Why do you look so newvous?" Jeongyeon ask her as she sat down beside the latter. Pranpriya sigh as she look at Jeongyeon.

"I'm actually hewe to tell you that we'we going in Busan" the words made Jeongyeon's world to stop.

Her only friend is leaving her behind? What's wrong? And why is she going to leave her behind?

"What? Why?" Jeongyeon ask as Pranpriya smile at her. "I'll still come back ok? It's just fow awhile because fathew got a job thewe" Pranpriya explain.

Jeongyeon's tears walk out of her eyes as she didn't even notice it. Pranpriya smile at her as she wiped her tears.

"Don't cwy, I'll cwy too" Pranpriya said as her eyes became teary. "I just don't know what to do" Jeongyeon sob.

"Don't wowwy, Bambam will look aftew you" as the name mentioned, a figure came as he smile sadly at Pranpriya.

"Come back after Uncle have done his work Priya ok? Safe and sound" Bambam said as he approach Pranpriya and hug her.

Pranpriya hug him back as Bambam sob on her shoulder. Jeongyeon look at Bambam in disbelief.

"Yah! I should be the one who's cwying, not you!" Jeongyeon said that made Bambam to giggle. "What? Pranpriya is my best friend" he said and stuck his tongue out.

Jeongyeon could only scoff as Pranpriya broke the hug and smile at her. "I'll see you once again?" Pranpriya ask.

Jeongyeon smile at her, "You'll see me everyday after you came back her" that made Pranpriya to smile widely.

"Pran!" Marco's voice can be heard that made the three to look at him. "Let's go!" Marco said as Pranpriya look at Jeongyeon and hug her.

"I'll see you once again" she said and peck Jeongyeon's lips. Bambam quickly run to Marco's direction as he hug him.

"Uncle, be back here safe and sound" Bambam said that made Marco to chuckle. "Of course kid, I still need to fulfill my promise" he said.

He then look up as he saw Jeongyeon with a shock expression and Pranpriya, running to their direction.

He sigh, "Guess she stole someone's first kiss again, like the last time with the other girls" he said.
________________
Forgive me for not updating?