11: Fever

Dahyun's PoV
It's been 3 days since we visit Lisa in her mansion. We're so worried because Yeji treat her badly.... that's not Yeji right?

We still doesn't have any information on what happened to Lisa because our talk yesterday got interruoted by Mr. and Mrs. Bruschweiler.

"Hey" we look at the door and saw Appa standing. "What is it Dad?" Jeongyeon unnie ask on behalf of all of us.

"Are you all planning on visiting Lisa?" he ask as we all nod our head. We've been busy because of Appa's business partners.

We still handle our company ok? And our secretary are telling us what we will do if we go back. "You all can't come today" he said that made me ask him.

"Why?" he shook his head, "Lisa has a fever" he said. "WHAT!?" Nayeon unnie yelled as Appa flinch where his standing.

"I'm sorry" she quickly said as Apoa nod his head. "She caught a fever because she stayed in the pool for a whole day" he said.

"We should visit and take care of her" Sana unnie said as she quickly ran towards the bathroom. We look at each other as we nod our head.

"Appa! I'll use your bathroom!" I yelled and quickly enter Appa's bathroom. "Dahyun unnie! We should shower together!" I heard someone banging in the door.

"Nope!" I said as I quickly hop inside the shower and take a bath.

-

We're now here in front of their mansion. "Knock on the door" Jihyo unnie said as Momo unnie walk and knock on the door.

"Who is- Momo?" we look in front to see Jackson oppa. "You all are here?" he ask as we all nod our head.

"We want to see if Lisa is fine" Mina unnie said to him. "And take care of her, obviously" Tzuyu said as Jihyo unnie pinch her.

"Be polite" Jeongyeon unnie said to her as I look at Chaeyoung, who's looking back at me. Jackson oppa giggle, "It's not like we're not friends right?" he ask.

"We're friends" I said as he smile. "You all can come inside now" he said as we quickly walk inside the mansion.

Even if this is my second time coming in, I still can't believe the interior design of the mansion.

It's modern but with a slight touch of classic houses here in Thailand. "You all can go at the living room, she's there" Jackson oppa said.

We all nod our head as we head towards the living room, seeing Lisa tug in her blanket. Aww... she's so cute!

"Hey Lisa" Nayeon unnie called as Lisa look up. Her eyes brighten when she saw Nayeon unnie.

"Nayeon unnie!" she said and about to run when Nayeon unnie walk to her direction and hug her. "Don't move to much" she said.

Lisa! We're also here! Why can't you see us!? "Ugh! That grandma is too much" I heard Chaeyoung said as Mina unnie nod her head.

"Hey Lisa..." Mina unnie mumble as Lisa didn't look at her. Jeongyeon unnie snort as she stop herself from laughing.

"She didn't hear Mina!?" Jihyo unnie yelled as Nayeon unnie and Lisa look at our direction. "They awe also hewe?" she ask.

Nayeon unnie look at Lisa before nodding her head. "Yes, we're all here" Momo unnie said as she smile at Lisa.

Lisa smile back at her, "Where's my smile?" Sana unnie ask as Lisa glance at her before sticking her tongue out.

"They say pewvewts awe bad" we all widen our eyes. "Did she really..." Jeongyeon unnie said as she laugh while holding her stomach.