Chapter 3

Elena's P.O.V.

I take a deep breath and place another spoonful of peas into my mouth. I felt as if I would vomit at any moment. I no longer felt hungry and I just wanted to go back to my room.

Four days.

Four days of beating, bruises, and painful sex.

Why did Mr. Styles choose to leave now? This is literally the worst time he could be away. My only source of protection is going to be gone. Greg never hits me when he knows Mr. Styles is near.

I suddenly felt like I can't breathe. I closed my eyes and tried my best to control my breathing. I felt sweaty and dark spots began to cloud my vision.

"Elena," Greg said slightly leaning down to my ear. "Finish your food. You still have a lot left."

I shook my head and pressing my fingertips to my forehead. "I-I don't feel well."

Greg furrowed his eyebrows, "cut it out. Nothing is wrong with you. You're always trying to make a scene!" He tightly grasped my arm, "finish what's on your plate or I'll have your ass bruised as soon as we're done!" He hissed.

I felt hot tears stream my cheeks. I silently begged him to lower his voice so no one else would hear him. I felt eyes on me but I couldn't meet any of them. I could feel my stomach churn as time passed by. "G-Greg..." I whimpered. "I-I have to go to the bathroom. I n-need to-"

"Shut up!" he growled. "What the fuck did I just tell you?!"

A low chuckle left his lips as he pulled my chair closer to his. "Just wait until we get back to the room. I've had it with you and I'm fucking over it!"

Before I could blink, everything I just ate came right back up and onto my clothes and the floor. I coughed harshly and toppled over as more of the dinner came up. "I'm s-sorry" I whimpered. "I'm so sorry.." I could feel myself hyperventilating.

Mr. Styles quickly stood to his feet and rushed over to my side. "It's alright, love. Don't apologize for being sick. I saw the look on your face from across the table." He grabbed some napkins from the table and gently wiped my hands and mouth. I tried to help him clean the floor but he shook his head. "Don't worry about that. I got it."

He helped me stand to my feet and turned to Greg. "Gregory," he said. "Can you take her upstairs and help her clean up a bit? Maybe bring her some tea and help her into bed?" I wanted to scream and tell him to send one of the other girls to help me but I knew Greg was already furious with me and I didn't want to make my punishment worse than it already was.

Greg nodded his head and lifted me into his arms bridal style. "Don't worry Mr. Styles, I'll take care of her."

A/N: Hey guys!

Another chapter down!

What are your thoughts so far?

Any predictions for what's gonna happen next?