Chapter 28

Collins' P.O.V.

"Collins!" I heard Elena yell from the bathroom. I rushed over and opened the door. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"

She looked up at me from the tub and frowned. "I-I don't have my towel... it's not in here.. a-and I don't know where it is.."

"Okay okay calm down... I'll find it." I opened up the cabinet under the sink and frowned not seeing the pink towel. Maybe she put it in the hamper and forgot about it. "Give me one second baby. I'll be right back..." Before she could answer I rushed down the hall to her room and checked her closet. I didn't see it in there either.

I ran my fingers through my hair and marched down to Lucille's room. I know that bitch has something to do with it. "Lucille.."

I opened the door and frowned seeing Elena's towel sitting comfortably on Lucille's dresser.

Lucille looked up from what she was doing and frowned when she saw the towel in my hands. "Collins... I-I'm sorry I was going to give that to Elena when she woke up." I sighed closing my eyes. "Lucille you're really starting to piss me off. I know you did something to her towel."

She didn't say anything.

"I'll be back.." I mumbled.

Elena's P.O.V.

I smile seeing the glitter all over my skin. I looked so sparkly and pretty.

"Elena.." I heard Collins knock on the door. He gently pushed it open and stuck his head in. I frowned seeing a plain gray towel. He smiled sadly when he saw the look on my face. "I'm sorry baby. You're towel is a bit dirty so I had to throw it in the hamper." He made his way over to me and frowned. "Aw Elena you have to rinse off. There's glitter all over you and its going to get everywhere."

He reached in and pulled the plug allowing the water to drain. "Okay I'm going to turn on the shower and I'll close my eyes so I won't see anything okay?" I smiled and nodded. I liked that Collins always respected me.

I giggled seeing his eyes closed and grabbed his hand. His bathroom is different from the others because his shower is separate from the tub. He helped me into the shower and turned on the water. "Okay baby. "I'll be waiting out here. I'm going to find you something to wear. Just call me if you need me."

I quickly rinsed off my body and sighed. I miss Greg. He's not here to help me wash my hair and cook for me. Plus I hate sleeping by myself. I mean I know Mr. Styles stayed with me last night but I'm sure that's not going to be often. And Collins is always busy so he probably doesn't want to be bothered with me.

I wrapped the towel around my body and stepped out of the shower.  "Collins I'm finished!" I called out. He entered the bathroom with his eyes closed causing me to giggle.

He cracked a smile and held his hands out in front of him to guide himself. "What's so funny?" I shook my head and stared down at the floor. "I have a towel on.."

He uncovered his eyes and took a step closer to me. "Alright pretty girl, did you put cream on your bruises?" I shook my head. "I-...um can you... can you help me please?"

"Of course darling."

He went to grab my towel but there was a knock on the door causing both of us to freeze. Collins made his way over and opened it. Lucille stepped in and frowned when she saw Collins. "What do you want?" He grunted. She played with the strands of her hair and looked down at her feet. "I just wanted to say sorry to Elena." She looked in my direction and bit her bottom lip.

Everything happened so fast.

Before I knew it, her hands were wrapped around my throat as she screamed insults at me and threw punches.

A/N: Heyyyyy

OMG what just happened????

What do you think is gonna happen next?

Do you think that Mr. Styles is gonna find out??

Do you have a favorite character yet?