Chapter 44

Elena's P.O.V.

I was feeling a lot better and I love how daddy takes such good care of me. He thinks that this is a stomach bug but I know it isn't.

I sighed taking another sip of my juice. I wonder when the food is going to be out. I'm really hungry and I just want to eat my fries. Almost as if he were on cue, Niall came over and place everyone's food onto the table. "Okay here is everything. I have the garlic shrimp and potatoes for Louis." He placed the plate down. "Here's is the shrimp and steak for Liam and the seafood platter for Zayn." He placed two large plates onto the table. "Last but not least I have the lobster and potatoes for Mr. Styles and the shrimp alfredo and half salad with a side of fries for Elena."

I couldn't even wait until the plate touched the table, I immediately started eating.

Daddy chuckled, "woah baby slow down."

Niall placed a drink in front of me. "That's ginger ale, it should help to settle your stomach a little bit." He turned to daddy, "do you guys need anything else or are you all set?"

Daddy looked around the table and nodded. "I think we're all set. Thanks Niall."

The table was silent. It actually made me a little uncomfortable. I took a bite of my shrimp alfredo and smiled at the taste. Amazing.

I was a little nervous to go back home later because I know I have to tell daddy about the baby. I haven't had my period in the past three months but it's been easy to hide because I'm not really showing that much. Plus, I always wear daddy's sweatshirts when I'm in the house.

I felt sweaty and warm.

I took a deep breath and looked over at Liam he raised an eyebrow and nodded towards daddy. I knew what that meant. He wanted me to tell daddy.

I didn't want to. This is Greg's baby and I just didn't even want to speak about it. I know nothing about being a mom and I don't even think I've ever held a real baby before. I mean I just started learning how to go to the bathroom on my own. There is no way I can raise a baby. I'm daddy's baby and I don't want him to have to take care of another baby. That just means that he's not going to pay that much attention to me anymore.

I brushed a few hairs behind my ear. "D-Daddy..." I whispered into his ear. "C-Can I have chocolate cake and ice cream?"

Daddy smiled and kissed my hair. "Baby you have to eat first. Just eating your fries is not enough. At least eat some of the salad or a little bit more of the pasta."

I shook my head. I didn't want to eat anymore. To be quite honest I just wanted to go home. I could feel my nerves building up a little.

I felt daddy wrap his arm around my waist. "Elena... what's going on with you? You aren't talking, you aren't eating. Tell me what's going on. Are you feeling sick again? Do you feel like you have to go back to the bathroom?"

I shook my head.

Daddy raised an eyebrow. "Baby I know you very well. You read like a book. Something is wrong." He placed another soft kiss onto my forehead. "Talk to me love. What's going on?"

I couldn't speak and I suddenly felt so embarrassed and I just regretted ever meeting Greg. I was praying that Niall would just come over to ask us how we were doing, just so that the attention was off of me.

"I-I'm just tired I think.."

Liam rolled his eyes and took a sip on his wine. "Haz I need to tell you something. You're my best friend and I don't want us to hide this from you anymore. Ellie is terrified to tell you this. I mean you can see it on her face..." He looked over at me with a sad look. I shook my head silently begging him not to say anything. I could feel a panic attack coming on. My heartbeat was in my ears.

Daddy looked down at me and then around the table, "what the hell is going on?"

Liam sighed when he saw the look on my face. "Princess I'm sorry but we can't keep this a secret anymore.."

"She's pregnant..." Louis blurted.

I couldn't breathe.

Daddy frowned. "What do you mean she's pregnant?"

"Well I mean Greg was a bit much with her... if you know what I mean and I guess he didn't use protection because Zayn made her take a test a few times and they all came back positive."

Daddy ran his fingers through his hair. "So everyone knew about this except for me?!" He started yelling. "What the fuck?!" He stood to his feet. "Are you fucking kidding me?! My fucking girlfriend is pregnant by another man and I know nothing about it! That's ridiculous!"

Before anyone could speak, daddy left the restaurant.