Chapter 80

Harry's P.O.V.

Eric's body fell limp. My breathing was out of control and I wanted to torture the shit out of this man. I checked his pulse and he was in fact alive. His pulse was a tad slow but at least I can have some fun before I actually kill him.

I called for one of my men to take him to the warehouse and keep him there until I put Elena to bed. I wasn't able to get a good look at her face but I saw that cut on her cheek and I just hope she doesn't need stitches.

I called for two of the girls to clean up the mess in both rooms. It killed me to see Elena get sick. I should've thought about how sensitive she is to these kinds of things. I was just so angry.

Eric did end up having a few more men in the house but they were easily spotted and were shot on spot.

My ribs hurt like a bitch and I knew I probably had some bruising there and on my face.

"Elena!" I called making my way into the hallway. I didn't know if she ran off somewhere or maybe just went to hide or something. All I know is when I turned around, she wasn't there.

"Elena!" I called again. I could feel my heart skip a beat in my chest. Where the fuck could she be?

"We're in here Harry!" I heard Zayn's voice come from one of the other rooms.

I barreled down the hallway slamming each door open as I did so. I slammed open one of the bedroom doors causing Elena to scream and cover her ears. I couldn't believe she was there, all in one piece.

I rushed over to her and embraced her in my arms. Her body trembled against mine as she cried and I couldn't help but just hold her tighter. "I love you," I mumbled. "I-I thought something happened to you. I couldn't find you. I-I turned around and you were gone." I couldn't tell if I was crying or not but I did sniffle every so often so... probably.

I peppered her face in kisses. "My baby.." I mumbled. I realized that Zayn had slipped out of the room in the midst of everything.

I sat on the bed and put her to stand in front of me. "Aw baby," I said examining her cheek. It was covered in some gauze and a couple of bandages, which I assumed Zayn did. "Does it still hurt?" She nodded a bit. "Mhm, h-he used a knife daddy.. a-and I was so scared. And he pulled my hair and-and now m-my head hurts so bad." I tried to calm her as her cries become heavier. I pulled her into my arms and rubbed the small of her back. "Please don't cry anymore. You're safe. He's never going to come near you again. I will make sure of it."

I felt her grasp tighten around me. "Daddy I thought you got hurt. I was so scared a-and he wouldn't let me come see you a-and he-"

"Shh Shh it's alright my love. Everything is over now. We're gonna be okay."

I ran my fingers through her hair but quickly drew them back feeling her flinch. I frowned. "What's wrong?"

"I-It hurts..."

I turned her around so that I could have a better view of her hair. I furrowed my eyebrows seeing patches of her hair missing and even some blood. "Fuck," I mumbled kissing the back of her neck. "I'm so sorry this happened to you baby." I stood to my feet and made her look into my eyes. "I will make him pay for this... all of this. I fucking swear it."

I examined the rest of her body and saw that she had no other bruises which I was happy about. I grabbed her hand and led her into the bathroom. "How about we both get cleaned up and then I'll have one of the cooks send up some chicken tenders and fries? Would that be okay with you?"

She nodded and wrapped her small arms around me. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you too princess."

She looked up at me with watery eyes. "Is it really over? Like all the bad stuff and scary stuff?" I smiled and kissed her lips. "It's all over, love. Just you and me now."

I set the shower to lukewarm and turned to face her. She seemed to be elsewhere as she stared at the floor with furrowed eyebrows. "Elena..." I said pulling her into my arms. "Stop worrying... everything is fine."

She shook her head. "D-Daddy your eye is swollen and-and you're bleeding." I smiled. "Baby, daddy is fine. It doesn't even hurt. Let's just get clean for now and then you can patch me up after, alright?"

She hesitated a bit then nodded.

"That's my girl."

I grabbed a ponytail holder from the cabinet and put her hair into a high bun on the top of her head. Usually I would wash her hair but given what just happened, I think it would be best to just leave it alone for now.

I slipped her shirt over her head and tried my best not to stare at her body for too long. She is so fucking beautiful and I don't even think she realizes it.

"Daddy," she said looking up at me with pouty lips. "Can we have a bubble bath together?"

My eyes widened. I'm surprised she would even think about that. She is usually so shy and even afraid to change in front of me.

I quickly nodded my head and smiled. "Of course we can my sweet girl."