Chapter 63

Harry's P.O.V.

I don't know what it is but something is off between Elena and I. I mean we just talked not too long ago and I helped her change and freshen up. I also put fresh sheets on the bed so that she wouldn't be too embarrassed. However, there is this thick tension in the air and I'm not sure why.

It's like we're strangers.

I pulled her hair into a high pony tail towards the top of her head and kissed her forehead. She was still shivering a bit from the ice bath. "Come on princess," I said lifting her onto my hip.

I really wish she could put on a few pounds, she's just so thin.

I carried her into my bedroom and gently placed her onto the bed. I grabbed one of my old college sweatshirts from the back of my closet and pulled it over her head. I smiled seeing how small she looked. I grabbed her fluffy knee high socks and pulled them up her legs. She's just so adorable.

"All done my love."

She stared down at her fingers. "H-Harry?" she mumbled. I hummed a response. "I'm going to be okay right?"

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Of course. You are going to be fine. I don't want you to worry about this. You might bleed again and that's completely fine. It might take a few days before you are back to normal, okay?"

She nodded. I squatted in front of her and planted a kiss on her soft lips. "Ready to go downstairs now? I can make you a peanut butter and jelly sandwich if you want..." A small smile played on her lips as she nodded. "Yes please."

Grabbing her hand, I lead her down the stairs.

Liam and Louis were sitting on the couch looking at something on the phone. "Guys can you sit with Elena while I make her a sandwich." Liam nodded and patted the spot beside him on the couch. "Of course. Come Ellie, Lou can show you this game he got on my phone." Elena looked up at me with wide eyes. I was confused at to why she was trembling but I didn't want to make a big deal of it. "It's alright love," I whispered in her ear. "You know Louis and Liam will take care of you." Tears spilled over onto her cheeks.

I quickly shook my head and squatted down in front of her. "No no baby please don't cry... what's wrong?" She wrapped her arms around my neck. "I-I don't want you to leave.." I frowned. "Baby, I'm not going anywhere. I'm just making you a sandwich. I'll be back in a few minutes. Maybe you and Louis can choose a movie to watch."

"You..you're gonna come back?" she asked staring up at me through her lashes.

I nodded pecking her lips. "Yes. You're fine, go sit with Louis." I let out a laugh seeing her make her way over to Louis and pretty much invade his personal space. Luckily Louis doesn't seem to mind too much.

I make my way into the kitchen and get started on her sandwich. I decide to give her wheat bread this time because it is a little healthier.

"Hey Haz."

I turn to see Liam. "Hey mate." I say. "Is Elena okay over there with Louis?"

Liam nods. "Yeah she's calming down a bit. Louis is pretty patient with her so she's normally okay with being around him."

"You both are patient with her. I'm still learning how to be so delicate."

A small smile played on his lips. "So does that mean that you are not leaving her?" I shrugged. "I guess so." I sighed. "I really can't see myself with anyone else. I mean the more I tried to avoid her, the more I thought about her. It was annoying actually, but I do love her and I want to move past this whole thing, you know?" He nodded. "Well that's a good thing." He didn't say anything for awhile. I spread the mix of peanut butter and jelly across both slices of the bread and pressed them together. I started to cut off the crust.

"Harry?"

I hummed a response.

"Elena is okay... right? I mean... mentally, physically.. whatever?" I smiled and nodded. "Yes Liam she is fine. I think she's still a little hurt and upset about the situation and her body is still a little sore, but overall she will be fine." He bobbed his head. "Good."

He took a stepped closer to me and scratched the back of his neck. "Harry, did you know that Zayn and Niall are seeing each other?" I furrowed my eyebrows. "Are you sure?" Liam nodded. "Yeah, Lou told me about it a few minutes ago."

I shook my head. That doesn't make sense. Zayn always brings girls to the house so how the hell was he being loyal to Niall. Plus I've never even seen them around each other. "Are you sure Liam because when I took Elena to meet the girls for the first time, wasn't Zayn with that girl?"

Liam shrugged. "That's what I thought. I don't even know why he didn't tell us about this. I mean we're his best friend's, I mean I thought he would have at least mentioned it."

I nodded. What the fuck Zayn...