Chapter 79

Elena's P.O.V.

I couldn't scream anymore. My throat hurt so bad and I just wanted to be with Harry. I tried to fight and break out of Harry's uncle's grip but he was just too strong. I couldn't do it.

He dragged me into one of the rooms down the hall and threw me onto the bed.

I felt terrified and I could feel myself trembling.

The man locked the door and turned to face me. He folded his arms across his chest. "Now my dear," he said. "Why are you crying?" I didn't say anything. I just wanted to know if Harry was okay. I don't know what I would do if he doesn't make it out of that room.

Just the thought of it made me cry harder.

"No no no. No more crying. I haven't even touched you yet." He made his way over to me and sat down beside me on the bed causing me to shrink back. He cocked his head to the side. "Have I done anything to hurt you?" I thought for a moment. Well, I guess not but he's still going to kill me.

The man reached over and grabbed a couple of tissues from the night stand. "Come here. Let's get you cleaned up."

"I-Is Harry gonna come soon?"

The man shrugged and wiped the tissue across my nose. "Well I doubt he'll make it out of there with those men. However, if by some miracle he does, he'll be just in time for the show." I wanted to ask what he meant by that but I was still scared that he was going to get mad and kill me right there on the spot.

I tried to keep my tears at bay as I struggled to speak clearly. "A-Am I going to die..?"

He didn't answer me for a long time. The silence made me uncomfortable. "Fuck!" I jumped hearing Harry's voice in the other room. I quickly stood to my feet and tried to make a run for the door. "Harr-" I was harshly yanked back causing me to almost fall to the ground. I felt a pair of arms caught me right before I hit the floor.

"Now that was silly, wasn't it?" He helped me to regain my balance and patted my head. "Now you don't want to see all of that in there. I'm sure it's a bloody mess."

I was crying again. "B-But he could be hurt... w-we have to help him." He didn't say anything. I watched as his eyes raked my body. I suddenly remembered that I didn't have any pants on.

"You are gorgeous." The man mumbled. He took a step closer to me causing me to take a step back. I had no idea what he was going to do to me and I wasn't ready to find out.

"Pl-Please don't hurt me..." I whimpered. I sounded so weak and I didn't like it.

The man tilted his head to the side and gently grabbed my chin in between his fingers. "Shh shh. I'm trying to think of what I want to do to you." He circled me like he was a predator and I was his prey. I watched as his eyes studied my body. I could feel my heartbeat knocking harshly against my chest. I wouldn't even be surprised if he could hear it also.

I froze as his fingers gently made its way into my hair. His eyes didn't leave mine as his fingers dragged down the back of my neck and down my shoulders. "Beautiful.." he mumbled.

Another loud yell coming from the other room caused my body to jump. I knew that was Harry again. I could feel myself start to panic. I heard a loud pop, which only meant one thing... someone was shot.

Hearing the sound, the man smiled. "Well it seems like a lot is taking place over there. How about we go examine the damage, shall we?"

I didn't want to go in that room. I wasn't sure if Harry was even alive and I would hate to see his body on the ground.

"Elena?!" My eyes widened hearing a familiar voice coming from outside of the door. The man seemed just as surprised as I was. I froze seeing him dig into his pocket and pull out a switchblade. "Now we have to be quick so that you can be put on display and that bastard boyfriend of yours can watch and enjoy the show."

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and yanked harshly so that I was looking up at him. My scalp felt like it was burning and I think I heard a ripping sound. He brought the switchblade up to my cheek and pressed it against my skin. "Nooo..." I cried. "Please don't do this. Pl-Please..." I was shaking all over and I could barely control my breathing. I screamed feeling the blade drag across my skin. A thick layer of blood ran down my cheek and onto the t-shirt that I was wearing.

I tried to break out of his hold or at least try to get him to loosen the grip that he had on my hair.

"Don't fight me on this, love. Relax, you're fine. I didn't even cut that deep."

"It hurts," I whimpered. I was starting to get a headache and I felt so tired from crying so much. He made his way over to the door and pulled me with him. He yanked the door open and I gasped seeing Harry standing there with wide eyes and bloody hands. I jumped hearing another gun shot. The man behind Harry collapsed to the ground and blood pooled on the shiny floor. Liam stood there with the same expression Harry had a few moments ago. Wide and frantic. Before I could do anything, my body toppled over and I threw up all over the floor.

There was just too much blood and I couldn't look at it any longer. It was all over my clothes, clinging to my skin, and the smell was now overwhelming.

Harry glanced down at me and immediately came to my side. "Aw sweetheart..." He rubbed my back soothingly but I could feel his hands start to stick to my shirt because of the drying blood. "D-Daddy," I whimpered. I saw his eyes dart to my cheek. He furrowed his eyebrows and stood to his towering height. "Are you fucking kidding me!?"

I screamed seeing Harry tackle his uncle to the ground throwing punch after punch. I tried to reach out to him but I was pulled back by a strong pair of hands.

"Let me go! No please don't!"

A hand covered my mouth. "Calm down calm down, love. It's me. It's Zayn... shh you're okay."

He carried me out of the room and into the bathroom. He sat me on the counter and let out a breath. "Calm down, princess. You're safe now." He kissed my forehead and pulled me in for a hug. "You're such a strong girl. I'm so proud of you for being able to fight."

"I-I couldn't fight him off Zayn. H-He was too strong... a-and h-he wanted those guys to k-kill Harry.."

Zayn swiped his fingers under my eyes in an attempt to get rid of my tears. "I know baby, but I'm glad you're alright and I think you are so strong." He tilted my head to the side so that he was able to get a better look at my cheek, which still hurt so bad. "I don't think it's deep enough for stitches, which is good. So I'm just gonna clean it and then put a bandage on it and then we can put on some cartoons. Sounds good?"

I nodded, "Is Harry gonna be okay?"

Zayn chuckled. "Elena, Harry is a big boy. He can hold his own."