Chapter 17

Elena's P.O.V.

I jumped seeing Mr. Styles at my side. "What the fuck is going on here?!" I couldn't speak. I felt myself shaking all over.

Greg cleared his throat and adjusted his pants.
"U-Um nothing Mr. Styles. Nothing at all. I'll get back to work." He glared down at me before swiftly exiting the room. I took a deep breath trying to calm my nerves. This was actually the first time I was able to get away from him.

"Ellie sweetheart, are you alright?" I felt a pair of strong arms lift me from off of the floor.

Feeling a cool draft my eyes widened realizing I was only in a bra... nothing else. "Oh.. I-I'm sorry. I just.." I quickly searched around the room for something to cover myself with. I can feel a lump forming in my throat as tears streamed down my cheeks. Mr. Styles quickly grabbed his suit jacket off the hook and draped it over my shoulders. It just about reached my knees.

I felt so embarrassed. "I-I'm sorry..." I whispered.

Mr. Styles cleared his throat. "It's alright love. Let's go get you something to wear."

He grabbed my hand and led me over to the door. I froze, "N-No we can't go back out there... h-he might be out there.." I tried to yank Mr. Styles back and away from the door but he was just too heavy. "Please.." I begged. "We can't go out there.."

Mr. Styles looked down at me with an unrecognizable look. He sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose. "Elena your eye is swollen shut and bleeding. Your legs are bruised beyond repair. You're shaking like a leaf and you are practically naked. I have to leave this room in order to take care of you. Nothing will happen with me around. Trust me."

Now that he brought it to my attention, my eye does feel like it's throbbing a bit and there is a sharp pain radiating through my head.

With that he placed me onto his hip and rubbed my back soothingly as he made his way out of the office. For some reason I felt very comfortable and protected in his arms. I also felt so disgusting, how is he even able to touch me right now?

I wasn't sure where he was taking me but I really didn't want him to let me go.

I buried my face into his neck and took a deep breath. I don't know why this is affecting me so much. Greg has done this so many times before and I was able to keep it together all those times. Why not now?

Mr. Styles opened a door which lead to what I assumed was his bedroom. I've actually never been inside of his room before. Greg always cleans the bedrooms while I do the kitchen and dining room.

Mr. Styles gently placed me on the bed and sat beside me, he grabbed my hand in his and placed a soft kiss on my knuckles. He brushed my stray hairs behind my ears and sighed. "My sweet girl... tell me what happened."

I shook my head burying my face into his chest. "I-I can't tell you....h-he said he'll kill me if I do..."

Mr. Styles P.O.V.

I furrowed my eyebrows. What the hell? I placed a kiss on her forehead trying my best to calm her down. She was trembling so bad. "Baby no. I won't let anything happen to you. He'll have to get through me first. Tell me what happened."

She pulled away from my body and peeked up at me through her lashes. I had to refrain from awwing seeing her bottom lip tremble. "G-Greg... he's mean to me.." I nodded for her to continue. She sniffled and wiped her nose with the back of her sleeve. "He h-hits me a lot and he touches me a-and pulls my clothes off and m-makes me have sex with him a lot."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I would have never guessed that Gregory would do something like this, especially to poor Ellie. I have seen the bruises on her arms and legs plenty of times but she always told me that she just banged against something. It was stupid to believe her.

It took about fifteen minutes but Ellie was finally able to calm down. "Baby," I said kissing her forehead. "How long has this been going on?"

"Since I started here.."

My eyes widened. What the fuck? "Elena, why haven't you said anything?"

"I was too scared."

I tried to control my anger but it was becoming more and more difficult to do so. I'm going to kill him.

I gently pushed her away from my body and cupped her cheeks. "Don't you worry darling  I'm going to fix everything."

A/N: Heyyy guyssss

A new POV... were you surprised by who it was?

OMG!!! Mr. Styles knowssssssss

I don't know about you but I'm super proud of Elena for telling him everything.

But.... I'm also scared for Greg lol

I wonder what's gonna happen next....

Hmmm.....