Chapter 59

Elena's P.O.V.

I looked at the clock for the third time in the last fifteen minutes. I feel like its been an eternity since I've been around Harry. I just wanted to cuddle and I missed his kisses. I would do anything just to have him love me again.

I know Liam said he was sleeping but I just couldn't wait.

"L-Liam..." I whispered. "C-Can I go see if um... if Harry is awake?"

Liam scratched the back of his neck and sighed. "Sure. just... just call me if you need anything. Alright? I'll be right here waiting for you."

I nodded my head. I had to admit I was a little nervous and Liam's response just added to it. I know Harry probably wants nothing to do with me as of right now but I just didn't want him to break up with me because of this. I was just sad about the baby because I really wanted one.

I slowly made my way up the stairs and over to Harry's bedroom. I could feel sweat bead up at the edge of my hairline. My heartbeat sped up but I really just wanted to get this over with.

I gently knocked on the door. "H-Harry..."

There was no answer.

I knocked a little harder. "H-Harry um... it's Elena.." I slowly pushed the door open and froze seeing Harry on the bed looking directly at me. "Elena," he growled. "Get. Out."

I usually never disobey Harry but this time I had to. I entered his bedroom and shut the door behind me. My nose filled with his scent giving me a small wave of comfort. I tried to control my breathing as I got closer to him. "H-Harry... I um.. I just wanted to say sorry for being sad about... about the baby.." I could feel a lump forming in the back of my throat. My vision become blurry as tears filled my eyes. "I-I don't want you to leave me..." I looked up at him but he wasn't looking at me.

I tried to control my cries but I just couldn't. "H-Harry... I-I.... just want you to not be mad at me anymore. I just- I just want us to... be okay again." I hiccupped and continued. "I-I probably won't be able to h-have little babies in... in the future.."

Harry's eyes snapped to mine. He pointed a finger at me. "Don't ever let me fucking hear you say that again. Do you understand me?"

I shook my head. "I won't... I won't be able to have babies.. b-because.. b-because I'm damaged. W-We can't even do anything together *hiccup* b-because I'm bruised d-down there... and-and the doctor said- h-he said-"

I couldn't finish what I was saying. My cries were loud and heavy. I felt light headed and I couldn't catch my breath. "H-How.. could you love me if-if I was... if I was with G-Greg and we had s-sex and I'm dirty... a-and used... I-I-"

"Elena!" Harry growled grabbing me by my shoulders. His face seemed angry. "Stop it!" he said sternly. "Stop it right now! You are not used! Don't fucking say that! Don't ever say it! Your are perfect just the way you are!"

I couldn't focus on what he was saying. My body was shaking uncontrollably and I felt like I was going to pass out. Greg is dead, I lost the baby, and now Harry hates me and doesn't love me. I felt like it was just one blow after another. I just couldn't handle it.

"H-Harry... I-I'm so sorry *hiccup* p-please don't hate me... I-I love you so much..."

Harry didn't say anything. He closed his eyes and buried his face into his hands.

"Fuck..." I heard him murmur.

I felt sore and achy. The pain became a little bit worse down there and I didn't know what to do or how to handle it. I'm not even sure what caused me to break down like this. Just a few minutes ago I was perfectly fine. I have no idea what changed my mood all of a sudden.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and took a deep breath. Tears continued to flow down my cheeks and I just wanted to go back to sleep. I felt exhausted and weak. I suddenly wished I was stronger like Harry. Harry barely cries. He probably doesn't even care that I'm crying right now.

That made me cry even more.

A/N: Heyyy

I know this chapter was a little short but I'm still working on more :)

Why do you think Elena had a break down?

Any future predictions?

Questions or comments can go here...