Chapter 58

Zayn's P.O.V.

I grunt feeling myself become undone. Fuck. I plant a tender kiss on Niall's shoulder and collapse beside him.

He is so damn amazing.

His face is bright red and sweaty and I couldn't help but pull him closer and just kiss him. "You're so fucking perfect. Do you know that?" His lips turn up into a small smile and he lazily snuggles closer to me. "I know it now.." he whispers.

I chuckled. He's always so tired after we finish.

"Niall..." I whined. "Please don't tell me you're gonna fall asleep on me again."

He draped his arm across my chest and entwined his leg with mine. "I'm sleepy.." he whined. "I need my beauty sleep."

"Noo... come on, love. I can make you some lunch or something before I leave."

Niall's eyes fluttered open and he pouted. "But I don't want you to leave. Why can't you stay one more day?"

"Baby you have work today and tomorrow."

He sat up and looked down at me with his arms crossed. "I don't even have to go. I can call in sick. We can just hang out and watch criminal minds."

I sat up to peck his lips and smiled. "Fine. Only because I haven't had enough of you yet..."

Both of our eyes land on my on phone hearing the ring blare through the room. I smiled seeing Louis' name. I peck Niall's lips one more time and reach over to grab my phone. "Hey Lou. Everything okay?"

"Zayn where have you been? We have been trying to call you for awhile."

I sighed. "Sorry Lou.. what's going on?"

"W-Well... I was just wondering when you were coming home soon.."

I frowned. I really didn't want to go back there. I just wanted to be around Niall and enjoy the day. I cleared my throat. "U-Um... I'm not sure if I'm coming home tonight. I'll probably be back by tomorrow. Is everything-"

"Harry don't treat Louis like he's fucking beneath you!"

My eyes widened hearing Liam in the background. What the hell is going on over there?

Liam's P.O.V.

I could feel my blood boiling as I stood face to face with Harry. He was just pissing me off and I don't like the way he handles Louis. I've told him this several times.

I balled my fists at my sides and took a deep breath. I didn't want to hit him but it was becoming harder and harder to control myself. I sighed and ran my hand through my hair trying to calm my nerves. "Harry," I breathed. "Why are you being like this? You know what you're doing and you know how much it is hurting the people around you."

Harry rolled his eyes and plopped down onto his bed. "Liam I have to be honest here because you are my best friend. I don't think I want to continue being with Elena anymore. I'm just over it at this point. I know she doesn't have much outside of what we had going on, so maybe I can just find her a place to live and help her until she's able to be on her own."

I blinked. What?

I shook my head and buried my face in my hands. "Harry do you hear yourself right now? You love Elena you know you do. You can't just run away when there are problems in a relationship. I told you already, no relationships are perfect. Elena isn't perfect and neither are you. She's not just some bitch you usually fuck and kick out the door. You need to start treating her like your girlfriend. Get your head out your fucking ass, step up, and take your place as her boyfriend. Stop being such a dick, mate."

I balled my fist by my side. "Oh and Harry,"I punched his jaw. "Stop treating Louis like he's  fucking beneath you!"

I didn't give him a chance to respond. I spun on my heel and exited the room. I stopped short seeing Elena outside the door. Her face was full of tears and her eyes were bloodshot. It really just broke my heart.

"Aw Elena love," I said lifting her and placing her on my hip. She's just so tiny. "Ellie please don't cry. I promise you everything will be fine." I didn't want her to see Harry right now, so I carried her down the stairs and into the living room. "Elena please..." I begged. "Harry will come around. H-He's.." I thought for a moment. "He's upstairs sleeping. Yeah he was really tired so I was talking to him and he said he just wants to take a small nap before coming down to hang out with us."

Her teary eyes looked up through her lashes. "R-Really...?"

I nodded my head. "Really."

I wiped a small tear from her cheek. "Don't cry anymore love. Everything is going to be alright and-"

"Is Harry still mad at me?"

I quickly shook my head. "Of course not. I'm sure as soon as he wakes up, he'll come down and we can all watch a movie. Does that sound okay princess Elena?" She blushed and nodded her head.

I took a deep breath. What a fucking lie....