Chapter 6

Elena's P.O.V.

Mr. Styles seemed to stay with me for quite some time and I loved every second of it. He gently messaged my scalp and constantly told me that everything was going to be alright. I managed to stop crying but I still didn't want Greg to come back.

As seconds passed I could feel myself becoming more and more sleepy.

"You should get some rest love." Mr. Styles said. "I don't want you worrying about anything. I promise you everything will be fine and you won't even notice me gone."

That was the last thing I heard before I drifted into a deep sleep.

                                            * * *

I rubbed my eyes and let out a small yawn. I was a little disappointed that Mr. Styles wasn't beside me but I'm sure he left for his trip already.

"No... I don't care.... she's asleep.... I know that..."

Greg was standing at the door speaking to someone I couldn't see. The door was cracked only wide enough for him to stick his head through. I couldn't hear what the other person was saying but Greg seemed a little annoyed.

"I'll think about it, alright?" With that he slammed the door.

Greg froze when he saw that I was awake. "Hi baby." he said. "Did I wake you?" I shook my head.
"W-Who was at the door?" Greg shrugged as he climbed into bed and pulled me into his arms. "It was just Collins. He said they're planning a party tonight and he wanted us to go." My eyes widened. A party?

I quickly shook my head. "H-He can't do that. M-Mr. Styles is gonna be so angry if he finds out and-and we're all gonna get in big trouble." Greg chuckled. "He won't know. It's just one night and everything will be cleaned up before Mr. Styles gets back."

I can't believe he was actually saying this right now. This is ridiculous. Mr. Styles is going to fire all of us.

"Alright Elena we have to get up and get ready for the day."

I frowned. I don't have any work to do today. My morning routine is usually to bring Mr. Styles his tea and see if he needs me to do anything but since he's not here, I don't really have anything to do until the afternoon.

Seeing the look on my face, Greg rolled his eyes and climbed out of bed. "Elena. Get. Up."

I quickly scrambled to my feet terrified that he would hit me. I wasn't sure what he wanted me to do or where he wanted me to go. Before I could ask he took a step closer to me. I could feel my nerves start to kick in and I suddenly felt like hiding.

Greg wrapped his arms around my waist and reached up under my oversized shirt gently grazing his finger tips over my scars. "Does it still hurt?"

I nodded.

He seemed to be lost in thought as he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled it over my head.

I took a step back causing him to shake his head and take another step towards me. "Relax. I just want to see." He grabbed my shoulders and turned me around so that my back was facing him. I didn't know what to think so I closed my eyes and just waited for him to yell at me or hit me some more.

I frowned hearing him sigh. "Fuck.." he whispered.

A shiver ran down my spine as I felt him press a feathery kiss onto my shoulder. "I'm so sorry Elena."

I didn't say anything.

"Damnit!" He barked causing me to whimper.

What did I do wrong?

I didn't even know I was crying until I felt his thumb brush against my cheek. "Please don't cry. I'm sorry. You didn't deserve to be hit like that last night. I don't know what I was thinking. I'm so so sorry..."

He pecked my lips and pulled me into his arms hugging me tightly. "No more hitting. I promise."

A/N: Helloooo!! Another chapter down!

Did we just witness Greg's softer side?

Do you think he actually feels guilty?

Do you think that he is actually going to keep his promise.... hmmm??

More is on the wayyy...