Chapter 19

Elena's P.O.V.

I've never seen this side of Mr. Styles before. He's so much more gentle and sweet. I like it.

He grabbed my hand and led me down the stairs and into the kitchen. My breath caught in my throat seeing two girls and Collins. His eyes widened when he saw me. I quickly averted my eyes to the ground and tried my best not to cry.

"Get out!" Mr. Styles growled.

The three of them looked like ants scurrying out of the room.

Mr. Styles lifted me and placed me to sit on the counter. "Alright love, let me get you some ice." He mumbled more to himself than to me. He made his way over to the freezer and pulled out an ice pack. I was actually surprised to see he even had one in there. He wrapped the pack in a couple of paper towels and gently pressed it against my eye. "Just hold that there for me, and I'll be right back." I frowned. Where could he be going?

I heard his footsteps go up the stairs.

"Elena.." I turned to see Collins peek his head in through the kitchen door. He had a bruise on his cheek which I assumed was from Greg. "Are you okay?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Yeah, I think I'll be okay." He made his way over to me and embraced me in a much needed hug. "I'm so sorry he did this to you," he whispered.

Before I knew it I broke down crying my eyes out. Why did this have to happen to me? Why would Greg tell me that he loves me if he really doesn't. I always tried my best to make him happy. I just wanted him to love me.

"Please don't cry," he cooed. "Everything will be okay.."

I heard footsteps coming back down the stairs so I quickly pulled away from Collins embrace. He smiled sadly at me and placed a delicate kiss on my cheek. "We'll talk soon, okay?" I nodded watching him slip out of the kitchen.

Mr. Styles entered the room with a hard expression. It seemed to soften when he saw me. "Aw baby I'm so sorry this happened to you. I wish I would've known. I should've saw signs or something." He ran a stressful hand through his hair and took a deep breath. "I found some cream in the bathroom, this should help to stop the pain and help the cuts to heal a little faster." He grabbed the ice pack from my hands and put it to rest on the counter space beside me. His eyes met mine. "Are you comfortable with me putting this on you or do you want me to get one of the girls to do it?"

I don't know what it was but something in me just didn't want Mr. Styles to leave my side and I suddenly just felt so attached to him.

"I want you to do it... i-if that's okay.."

He smiled, "sure. Let's go to the bathroom so you have a bit more privacy." He lifted me off the counter and set me on his hip as he made his way down the hall to the main bathroom.

One thing that I did notice was that Mr. Styles never asked me anymore questions about Greg. I actually haven't seen Greg since the incident. I was a little scared that Greg would see me in Mr. Styles' arms and then beat me for it later tonight, after Mr. Styles falls asleep.

That means that I can't leave Mr. Styles' side.

Mr. Styles placed me on my feet and turned my body so that my back was facing him. "Okay Elena just bend over a little bit. This will only take a minute."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath feeling him pull up shirt and pull down my pants. I hissed feeling his hands come in contact with my skin. "Ouchh" I whimpered. I felt his hands jerk away from my skin. "I'm sorry baby... just hang in there for a few seconds."

                                           * * *

I clutched Mr. Styles' hand tighter and peeked my head out from behind him seeing Greg coming down the stairs. I gasped. He looked almost recognizable. His lip was busted, his nose was all bloody, and both of his eyes were swollen shut. I was surprised he could even see where he was going. He glanced over at me but then quickly averted his eyes to the floor. I kind of felt bad for him. He was limping and having trouble standing.

I wanted to run over and give him a hug but I just couldn't move.

Mr. Styles took a step forward bringing me with him. He chuckled and looked down at his watch. "Wow... six minutes left to spare." I had no idea what he was talking about.

I frowned seeing Collins bring down two large suitcases. What is going on?

Mr. Styles held out his hand towards Greg and snapped his fingers. "Keys," he said curtly. Greg quickly dug in his pockets and handed what I assumed to be the house keys. Then it clicked, Mr. Styles did this and he is kicking Greg out.

I should've been happy but for some reason I wasn't. I don't want Greg to leave me.

A/N: Hiiiii I know I know don't scream at me... I know it's been awhile since my last update. I promise that good stuff is coming... bear with me.

Sooo..... Greg is gone....

Why do you think that Elena doesn't want Greg to leave?

What do you think is going to happen with Lucille?

Any predictions about the next chapter?