Chapter 52

Elena's P.O.V.

"Baby, I'll be right down stairs if you need me okay?"

I nodded my head and smiled seeing him walk out of the door. As soon as I heard his footsteps going down the stairs, I collapsed onto the floor. My belly is killing me and I feel awful. I don't know why this baby is giving me so much trouble and so much pain.

I don't know what to do.

I winced feeling a sharp pain in my abdomen. I clutched my stomach and tried my best not to cry. I didn't want daddy to worry and I just didn't want him around me right now. He has not been very supportive of the baby so I doubt he'll be concerned.

I took a deep breath and stood to my feet. I was happy that daddy set the bubble bath for me. I think it should help me to relax a little bit and forget about this horrible feeling.

I started to feel like I was cramping and I could barely stand it.

I froze feeling something run down my leg. I quickly slipped off my pajama pants and frowned seeing blood covering the crotch area of it. I looked down and screamed seeing my underwear also painted with blood.

"Daddy!" I screamed. I didn't know what to do and I could feel my heartbeat banging against my chest. All I could think about was the baby. I can't lose the baby.

The bathroom door slammed open revealing a frantic daddy. By this time there was blood on his white marble floor. I was both terrified and embarrassed. I wasn't sure what to do so all I did was cry.

"Fuck Elena!" Daddy quickly made his way over to me and squatted down to my level on the floor. "What happened?! What is going on?! Are you alright?!"

I shook my head and wrapped my arms around him. "My belly is hurting so bad daddy... I-I don't know what happened.."

"What the fuck.." he mumbled. He pulled away from my grasp and took a step back. "W-Why are you bleeding... w-what happening to you.." His green eyes were now filled with tears.

I couldn't even respond to him, I was crying too hard.

Liam and Louis were standing in the door way with wide eyes. Liam shook his head. "Harry! Call the fucking ambulance, mate!" Daddy's hands were covered in blood and he looked flustered. He looked over at me and then back at Louis. Tears spilled into his cheeks. He looked like a deer in headlights.

Liam turned to Louis, "baby go grab the phone and call an ambulance!"

He came over and crouched down beside me. "Okay sweetheart... just breathe.. calm down. Everything is going to be alright." He brushed the stray hairs from my face and planted a delicate kiss on my forehead. I still felt the pain but it wasn't as bad. I felt tired and I just wanted to lay down and go to sleep. I was terrified of what would happen when I got to the hospital.

Maybe this is just a really bad period since I haven't had it in awhile. I just wanted the baby to be okay.

I wasn't sure how much time passed but by the time they got here I was no longer crying and Liam calmed me down a lot. Two men put me on a stretcher and carried me out of the house and into the ambulance. Daddy decided to ride in the ambulance with me. He didn't look at me the whole ride. His expression was blank and his eyes were dark.

Everything was a blur as we road to the hospital. I felt so tired and my belly began to hurt again. I wanted daddy to just hold my hand or just tell me that everything will be okay. I felt like I was just on my own.

I felt my heartbeat quicken as we reached the hospital. I wanted to go home. I was nervous about what the doctor would say.

We took several test and blood samples then the doctor put some jelly on my tummy and looked at this screen thing.

After everything was finished, he stepped out and came back in with daddy. Daddy had the same look on his face like he did in the ambulance.

The doctor read over his clip board and sighed. "Alright Ms. Elena... I wanted you both to be in here so that I can inform you both on what happened and how you should move forward." He cleared his throat. "Alright so in regard to what happened, she did have a miscarriage and unfortunately she lost the baby.."

My heart stopped.

To be continued . . .