Chapter 22

Mr. Styles P.O.V.

I stood to my feet seeing Gene walk towards me. "Is everything okay?" I asked. Gene nodded as he looked over his clipboard. "For the most part she seems fine. A little shaken up, but fine. I ran a couple of tests on her and she seems to be clean in regards to any sexual transmitted diseases- which is good. However, her vaginal canal is quite bruised. This guy must have been really rough with her every single time and because she wasn't aroused, there was a lack of lubrication causing friction from the motion of the intercourse."

I'm going to fucking murder Gregory.

Gene flipped to the next page on his clipboard. "Alight so she did have a substantial amount of bruises and I'm sure you have seen them or for the most part, are aware of them. I'm not going to prescribe her anything for that because they will fade on their own. However, I would recommend some over the counter cream such as pro cure bruise remedy or even something as simple as cocoa butter just to soothe her skin. Also, maybe some pain killers when needed. She might be experiencing some headaches as well. So, just watch out for that." I nodded my head making a mental note to run to the store.

He ran his hand through his hair. "Just one more thing." I nodded for him to continue. "Well you are basically her hero or night in shining armor." He lifted his hand and made air quotes with his fingers.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "what do you mean?"

"Well, all of this- meaning the abuse that she was enduring- suddenly stopped once you became involved. So she may become a bit more needy than usual and she will want to stick around you often times than not. Now you and I both know how cold you can be so just try to keep that at bay and just be there for her when she needs you."

I frowned, "I have been good with her I think." I thought for a moment. "How long will this last exactly because I have to travel for work and I might not be able to be around all the time because-"

Gene chuckled cutting me off. "Harry mate relax... you'll do fine. She's a lovely girl and she's very timid. So I really don't think that she'll be too high maintenance. Also make sure she is eating properly because when I ran the tests it showed that she is a bit malnourished. So look out for that as well. If you become overwhelmed or feel like you need a break from her, try to find someone who can look after her while you're gone. Preferably someone who both you and her can trust."

I took a deep breath. This is a lot.

Elena's P.O.V. 

I pull my sweatshirt over my head and readjust my hair into a low bun. I'm a little happy that Mr. Styles didn't come in with me because I didn't want him to see all the bruises I had. But now I miss him a lot and I wished that he was here next to me.

I sat back down on the hospital bed and took a deep breath. The doctor has been gone for a long time. I hope I'm not sick or anything.

I'm not sure how much time went by but I was happy to see Mr. Styles pull the curtain back and make his way over to me. I couldn't stop myself from bolting over to him and embracing him in a tight hug. He seemed to freeze for a minute but then quickly hugged me back.

"I missed you.." I mumbled against his chest. I smiled hearing him chuckle. "Is that so?" I nodded. He smelled nice and he felt so warm.

I felt his embrace loosen as he pulled away. I frowned, I didn't want him to let go yet. I whined and gripped him tighter. I heard him sigh. He lifted me up into his arms and put me to sit on his hip. "Come on Ellie, lets get you back home. Maybe you can take a little nap when we get there. Yeah?"

A/N: Heyyy I just want to say thank you for all the reads and comments! It means a lot to me. I love reading all your comments.

Sooo do you think Mr. Styles is going to be able to care for Elena?

Who do you think is going to watch her while Mr. Styles is away?

Random question (because why not lol): What show are you watching right now on Netflix?