Chapter 43

Harry's P.O.V.

What the fuck was Niall talking about?

I pushed Liam out of my way and turned to Niall. "Niall are you fucking stupid?! She's not pregnant!" I slammed my fist on the table causing some of the glasses to spill over. "We never had sex! Will you guys just shut the fuck up for a second! You're stressing me out! I need to check on her to make sure she's okay."

Niall shook his head and grabbed my arm. "W-Wait Mr. Styles...." He glanced over at Louis and then back at me.

I saw out of the corner of my eye, Louis shaking his head frantically.

Niall turned a slight shade of red. "Never mind."

I rolled my eyes and quickly made my way to the back of the restaurant and into the women's bathroom. I winced hearing a harsh cough coming from the middle stall.

"Baby," I said gently knocking on the stall door. I could tell the door wasn't locked so I pushed it open. "Are you alright?"

She whimpered. "D-Daddy my tummy hurts... I-I can't.." She hunched over and threw up again. I pulled her hair back with one of the ties on my wrist. I always have them on me just in case she needs them.

"Aw princess, " I cooed as I rubbed her back. I ripped off some tissue from the toilet paper roll and helped her clean up. I flushed the toilet and lifted Ellie on my hip. Her skin was warm and damp. "My poor baby... maybe you ate something that didn't agree with you.." I put her to sit on the counter and ran a couple of paper towels under the cool water.

The door squeaked as a woman walked in. She froze when she saw me. "Um excuse me sir... this is the ladies room. You shouldn't be in here.." I rolled my eyes. "Um excuse me ma'am you shouldn't be in other people's fucking business." She clutched her chest as her jaw dropped. "Excuse me?!" She took a step closer. "You need to have some respect for women. I will call-"

"I don't give a fuck who you call! Me being in here is none of your damn concern! So back the fuck up and get the fuck out of my face!"

I placed the damp paper towels against Elena's forehead and gently pecked her cheek. "You alright, love?" She nodded. "T-Thirsty daddy.."

"Alright baby," I lifted her onto my hip again. "Niall brought your juice out but I want you to drink a little bit of water before the juice." The annoying woman was longer there as we exited the bathroom. I don't know who that bitch thought she was.

Everything was cleaned up by the time we got back to the table, which I was grateful for. I didn't want Elena to see the mess and all the chaos.

I gently placed her in the booth and slid in beside her.

Liam spoke first. "Everything okay?"

I nodded my head sliding my glass of water over so that Elena could take a couple of sips. "She's alright. I guess it was just something she ate earlier."

I don't miss the look that Liam and Louis exchange.

A/N: Heyyyy I know this chapter is short lol

But seems like Elena has a little 'stomach bug' according to Mr. Styles... any thoughts?

Why did Niall decide to not tell Mr. Styles what was going on?

Would you tell? Why or why not?

Other questions and comments can go here :)