Chapter 41

Mr. Styles' P.O.V.

I wiped the lip stick off my lips and pulled Ellie closer to me. I was able to get her to stop crying and play with Lou for a few hours- which I was really happy about. Liam helped to calm her down as well. I don't know how but he is definitely a lot better at this than me.

We watched about four different Disney movies today and I honestly enjoyed it. Surprisingly Zayn stayed the whole time- which was a first. Usually when I stay in New York, he gets a separate place for himself and only comes to visit every once in awhile. He seemed to take quite a liking to Elena.

"How about we all go out for dinner tonight? There a nice seafood spot downtown we can try.."

I raised an eyebrow. Elena has never been really fond of seafood. I remember whenever it was made back at the house, she would barely touch her plate. She usually went to bed hungry because she was too scared to ask for something else.

Louis nodded his head and smiled. "I wanna go... ohh! Can Ellie and I go get cheesecakes afterwards? I love cheesecake... it's so yummy! Ellie you're gonna love it and they have all different types of flavors and maybe we can try all of them!"

"No Lou.." Liam said with a chuckle. "You're only going to get one slice not all. I don't want you getting sick." Louis pouted. "But Liam.. how am I supposed to taste all the flavors with only one piece of cheesecake?" He smacked his hand against his forehead. "That's not even possible!"

I chuckled. No matter what Liam says now, he's going to get Louis whatever he asks for.

Louis knows it too.

"Daddy..." Elena whispered. "I never had cheesecake before.." I pecked her forehead. "I know baby... but I think you might like it. Do you wanna go to the seafood place? I know you don't like salmon, but maybe you can try shrimp or lobster?" She climbed into my lap and laid her head on my chest. "I want ice cream.." I chuckled. "That's fine but for dinner, is the seafood place okay with you?" She nodded.

                                          * * *

We arrived at the restaurant and I could tell that something was off with Ellie. She was her usual self in regards to her shyness and silence but I could just sense that something wasn't right. She grabbed my hand as we made our way over to the table. Her palms were warm and sweaty.

Our table was a booth which I wasn't too happy about but Ellie said she wanted this one because it made us feel more like a family.

I don't really like booths because they're extremely unsanitary but it made Ellie happy so I guess it can work for today.

I smiled seeing Zayn place two kids menus in front of both Ellie and Louis. "There's crayons in there and you guys can draw with it. "

What has gotten into him? Why is he being so nice?

Ellie smiled. "T-Thank you.." She leaned over and placed a small kiss on his cheek.

"Good evening folks, my name is Niall and I will be your server for tonight. Can I start you off with something to drink?"

I furrowed my eyebrows along with everyone else. "Niall," I questioned. "What are you doing here?"

He smiled, "hi Mr. Styles. I work here now. I didn't quit working for you.. I just um.. I just needed a break from the house. So, I'm only here for about a month and then I'm going back. I'm actually staying with my mum for these last few weeks."

I nodded. What did he mean by 'a break' from the house?

He pulled out his notepad and clicked his pen. "Do you guys want to order any appetizers with your drinks or do you just want your drinks?"

I spoke first. "I'll have a glass of red wine and a glass of water with no ice." I leaned down to Ellie. "What do you want to drink baby?"

"I-I want what you're getting daddy." I chuckled and kissed her hair. "She'll have a fruit punch."

Niall nodded. "What would you like for your meal?"

Elena's P.O.V.

I looked over the menu and frowned. I wanted chicken fingers and French fries but I didn't see it on the menu.

"Baby girl," daddy said snapping me out of my thoughts. "What do you feel like eating?" He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him. "They have mashed potatoes and shrimp, or maybe you might like the shrimp alfredo."

I looked over the pictures on the menu. I felt a little flustered because I could feel everyone's eyes on me as they waited for me to respond.

I shook my head burying my face into daddy's chest. "I-I don't know what to pick."

Daddy kissed my hair and chuckled. "Baby are you crying? No no you're okay. Don't be embarrassed."

He turned his attention to Niall. "Sorry she's a bit shy. She'll take the shrimp alfredo with the half salad. Also can you bring her a small order of fries, she likes fries."

A/N: Heyyyy

Mr. Styles and Elena are so cute.

Why do you think Niall needed a break from the house?

I guess Mr. Styles has so many people working for him that he doesn't even notice when cute little Niall isn't around.... :(

More to come I promise!!