Chapter 55

Elena's P.O.V.

I couldn't help but cry hearing Harry's car start outside. I knew he left and I wasn't even sure if he was coming back. I know everything he said was true but I just couldn't wrap my head around it.

Greg was apart of everything I did back at the house. I was never out of his sight for too long and I depended on him for everything. It's just hard to let him go like that. I'm reminded of him all the time. I see him in my dreams and even when I'm just laying around the house.

I missed him.

I know having the baby probably wasn't the best idea but I wanted it. I just wished Harry understood how hard this was for me. I don't know how to just move on.

I let out a sigh and laid back on the bed. I really didn't want Harry to be upset with me but I didn't know what to do. He exploded on me for no reason and I just wish he was able to talk to me without yelling.

I wiped the tears from my eyes and took a deep breath trying my best to control my nerves. I feel myself shaking and my breathing was becoming more and more difficult to control. Harry is supposed to me my rock. He was the one that keeps me sane and now he's gone.

I clamped my eyes shut and almost missed the gentle knock on the door. "Elena love... you alright?"

Liam entered the room and came over to sit next to me. He pulled me into his lap and kissed the top of my head. "Aw Ellie please don't cry... none of this is your fault. I think Harry just needs some time to clear his head."

I cuddled closer to him enjoying how warm and comforting he felt.

He rocked us back and forth. "I think Harry is just stressed out from work and everything and he just took it out on you."

"He yelled at me..." I whispered playing with the buttons on his shirt. Harry really hurt my feelings and I am just scared of what he is going to say when he comes back.

I heard Liam sigh. "I know, love. Lou and I heard it from the common room. Don't let it bother you." He stood to his feet and placed me on his hip. "How about I make you some tea to relax you a little bit? Lou is watching a movie downstairs... I can make you both some breakfast. Would you like that?"

I nodded.

Liam's P.O.V.

I carefully carried Elena down the stairs and put her to sit beside Louis. "Lou baby I'm gonna leave Elena here with you so I can make your breakfast. Just watch her for me okay love." I pecked his lips and went into the kitchen. I needed to call Harry to see where he is.

Come to think of it, I haven't heard from Zayn either.

I quickly pulled out my phone and dialed Harry's number. He answered after the first ring.

"Liam now isn't a good time."

I sighed. "Harry you need to come talk to her and apologize. You-"

"I have nothing to apologize for! She needed to hear that! How are we going to move forward if she can't forget about that boy and that baby. I just can't do this anymore. I'm not her fucking therapist. She has to want to get better."

"Harry listen to me.." I sighed. "You know how she is but yet you still expect her to be different. That doesn't make sense. She's not as independent as you pin her out to be. This isn't fair to you... trust me I know that. But right now you need to just be with her. I mean really mate... there's only so many times she can say sorry."

Harry didn't speak for a long time. I looked at my phone to see if he was still on the line.

Thankfully he was.

I continued to speak. "Like it or not Haz.... you two are a couple... whether you made it official or not. It's technically your job to take care of her and vice versa. She just needs time."

"How much time?" He asked. "I'm not going to wait forever."

I puffed out my cheeks and let out a long breath. He is being absolutely ridiculous. "Harry... Elena is a couple of years younger than you so you have to think about that as well. She suffered quite a bit while working for you and now she lost a baby. That's a lot for a young girl to handle. She's going to get better and move on but it's not going to happen over night. So stop being so hard on her and just listen for once."

He didn't say anything.

"Haz just come home and talk to her...."