Chapter 27

Elena's P.O.V.

I flipped over onto my side and snuggled closer to the warm figure beside me.

"Good morning my love."

I jumped hearing a deep raspy voice. Harry stared at me with a small smile. "Good morning," I whispered. He pulled me closer to him and pecked my nose. "Did you sleep okay?" He asked. I nodded my head.

He planted warm soft kisses on my jawline and sighed. "I haven't slept this well in such a long time." He whispered. I didn't know what he meant by that but I didn't say anything. I was actually surprised to still see him in my bed.

He sat up and stretched a bit. "Are you hungry? Do you normally eat breakfast? I can make you something if you want..." I shook my head. "I'm not that hungry... a-and I have to do my chores." I almost let out a giggle seeing him pout. "You don't have to do chores today. You can just hang out with me and we can play and go get some ice cream or some sweets. We can have fun together."

I let out a sigh and crawled into his lap. For some reason I just wanted to be closer to him. I wrapped my arms around his muscular frame and closed my eyes. I didn't want to leave the bed. I didn't want him to let go of me.

With him I was safe.

"You have work to do and stuff. I don't want to bother you. Greg says-"

"No no no..." he said cutting me off. "I don't want to hear anything about that boy. He made you believe all types of things that aren't true. So, I am going to tell you something that I actually want you to believe.... You will never be a bother to me."

I smiled at that. It was really nice to hear.

Harry flipped us over and attacked my face with kisses causing me to giggle. "Harry stop it.." I laughed pushing his face away from mine. He smiled down at me and slipped his large hand under the thick blanket and gently rubbed my thigh. "You're so beautiful.." He whispered.

I felt my cheeks heat up.

I was about to say 'thank you' but the sound of a cell phone ringing cut me off. Harry's face suddenly became serious as he reached over to grab the phone. "Styles." He said curtly. He stared off ahead as he listened to the person on the phone. "No Louis... just ask Liam..." My attention perked up hearing Mr. Liam's name.

"Fine. I'll be there soon, alright?.... Bye.."

Harry sighed and collapsed on the bed beside me. "You know.... sometimes I really hate being in charge." He rolled over to face me. "Would you be okay if I ran out for a few hours? Maybe you can hang out with one of the other girls... it won't be for long. I just have to go help Louis with something."

I pouted. "I don't want you to go." He smiled and kissed my nose. "I know baby but I'll be back soon. You have nothing to worry about. You have my number if you need anything.."

Collins' P.O.V.

I buttoned my shirt and tightened my belt around my waist. I hope Elena was able to sleep okay. I know she used to have trouble sleeping whenever Greg wasn't beside her.

I styled my hair the way I usually do and headed around the corner to Elena's room. I wasn't sure that she would be up but it is a little later than usual so she should be. I made my way to her door and gently tap my knuckles against it. "Elena are you up?" I opened the door and smiled seeing her wrapped up in the blanket I bought her yesterday.

"Hi baby," I said softly. I shut the door behind me and made my way over to her bed. "How did you sleep? Were you able to sleep okay? Were you scared or anything?" I could feel myself rambling but I wanted to make sure that she was okay.

She nodded her head and made grabby hands towards me. I sat on the bed and pulled her into my lap. "You feeling okay, sweetheart?" She shrugged. "Harry left.." she mumbled.

My eyes widened. Mr. Styles allowed her to call him by his first name..? Weird.

I sighed. "I'm sorry..." She didn't say anything.

"Well... at least you have me. We can hang out and do something fun. You wanna take a warm bubble bath? I can put the sparkles in it like last time.."

She smiled and nodded. "Yes please."