Chapter 62

Liam's P.O.V.

I'm really worried about Elena. I mean is it normal for her to be bleeding like that? Maybe Harry said something to her or just the overall stress on her body caused this to happen. Shouldn't Harry be calling the doctor or something just to make sure that everything is okay?

I shook the thoughts from my head and finished cleaning up the room. She did bleed a bit much in my opinion but it did not soak through the sheets, which I was glad about. I made my way down to the laundry room to start a load. Usually the housekeeping woman does the laundry but I don't want to embarrass Elena even more by having that woman see this, so I just decided to do it.

I set the time on the washer, I was actually surprised that everything fit in one load.

I made my way to the living room to check on Louis. He was sitting on the couch scrolling through my phone. I furrowed my eyes, "baby what are you doing?" He shrugged, "nothing, just playing a game."

I shook my head, "I thought I told you not to download anymore games on my phone."

He pouted, his eyes never leaving the screen. "I know but this game looked so fun so I-" He leaned to the side as if he were actually in the game. "Oh come on.." he mumbled.

I sat beside him and raised an eyebrow, "Louis..."

"Okay okay it's a race car game and it's so fun Liam. I won like twice already. Plus it was only like nine dollars in the app store.." My eyes widened. "Louis! You payed nine dollars for a damn game?" He nodded still not looking at me. "Yeah.. but it's totally worth it Liam I promise."

A large smile spread on to his face and his eyes finally met mine. "See Liam I told you! First place! Oh and look at this car I got.." he turned the phone to me. It was a two-door lambo with led lights on the rims and on the inside.

He smiled at me, "isn't it cool?"

I nodded. "Yeah real cool! Did you design that yourself?" He bobbed his head. "Uh huh.." I went to speak but he already started a new race.

I sighed. I know I should be a little more harsh on him, especially when I tell him not to do something and he goes against me, but I just can't. I mean I specifically told him not to buy anything else on my phone and I told him to avoid games that he has to pay for... he doesn't always listen. But he's a really good boyfriend so sometimes I feel so conflicted.

We both make eye contact hearing Harry beg Elena to stop crying. I'm sure we both wished everything was back to normal. I pulled Louis into my lap and kissed his temple. Sometimes I wished we could take a vacation somewhere and just be alone but I guess we just haven't gotten around to it. I miss the way things were when it wasn't so complicated. Louis and I did everything together but it's just so different now.

"Louis.." I mumbled placing another kiss to his hair. "Are you okay? Like... I know all the attention has been on Elena for these past couple of days and I've been busy helping her and stuff... I just.. I just don't want you to feel abandoned or anything with all this going on."

Louis placed my phone on the couch beside us and cuddled into my chest. "I'm okay," he whispered. "When are we going back to our regular house?"

I sighed, "I'm not really sure as of right now. You don't like it here?"

He shrugged. "I do a little but I like it back home. I mean I know we have maids and stuff but they're my friends and I miss hanging out with them. Plus I miss Niall." I furrowed my eyebrows. "Baby Niall is here. I'm sure you can hang out with him whenever you want, all you have to do is call him." He fiddled with his fingers and sighed. "Yeah but he's always working and when he's not working, he's always with Zayn."

I coked my head to the side. "Zayn? Why would Niall be with Zayn?"

Louis reached over and grabbed my phone going back to the game he was playing. "They're together," he said. "Well, I don't know if they're
together-together but they're a thing I guess you can say."

I furrowed my eyebrows. What?

"Wait Louis. How do you know that?"

Liam glanced up and me and then back at the phone. "Li, Niall is my best friend. We tell each other everything." I shook my head. How long has this even been happening? I thought Zayn was straight. Not that there's anything wrong with him being with Niall, I just wish he would've told me. I thought we were closer than that...