Chapter 32

Elena's P.O.V.

"So how long have you and your daddy been together?

I furrowed my eyebrows, "my daddy? What do you mean?" Alex cocked her head to the side. "I mean you and Mr. Styles. How long have you guys been together? I've never seen you around here before.." She pulled the brush through my hair.

I ran my fingers over the stuffed bunny and looked over at Camille. It seemed as though she had the same question. I felt my cheeks heat up. "Um... well we-we aren't really together."

Camille, who I found out was with Dennis- who is one of Harry's men, looked at me with wide eyes. "Wait really," she asked. I nodded my head. She looked over at Alex and then back over at me. "I thought you were his little. I mean I could tell you were a little from when you walked in."

"What does that mean?"

Camille smiled, "it's age play. I think you would love it actually. Oh! Look what my daddy got me." She stood to her feet and went over to her closet. I gasped seeing her pull out the cutest dress with a big blue fluffy tutu. "Ooohh that's so pretty."

She giggled. "Thank you. He also got me some new stuffies and even a matching paci to go with my tutu."

Alex added the big bow to my hair and stood to her feet. "Ooh Cammy how cute! Daddy actually got me some new toys yesterday!"

I pouted hearing all the new things that they got. I wish I had a daddy. "Ellie do you wanna play dress up? I have some clothes that I think would fit you. I even have some tutus in other colors if you want." I quickly nodded my head and clapped my hands. "Yes please."

Mr. Styles' P.O.V.

I let out a frustrating sigh and cracked my knuckles. "She was just fucking with him the other day. He told me that he would take care of her when I wasn't around. I mean-" I stood to my feet and slammed my fist into the wall. "Fuck! I just spoke to him not too long ago! He could've done something to her!"

"Haz.." Louis spoke quietly. "It's okay there's no way you could've known."

I shook my head. "We need to take care of this. Kill them! Kill all three of them! Make sure they feel every fucking bit of it. Torture them painfully slow!" Zayn stood to his feet and made his way over to me. "alright mate calm down. We will take care of it. They are in the house now so we can go over there and get them then bring them back to the warehouse."

My anger boiled, "leave them at the warehouse for me to handle them."

"No!" Louis yelled. "Harry no. When you kill you don't stop! You can't control yourself. Zayn and Liam can do it, okay? Just please don't."

That made me even more angry. "Louis! I'm so sick of you being so fucking weak! I assigned you as one of my men for a reason! Strap on a pair and stop being such a damn punk!"

As soon as I said it I regretted it. We all know how Louis is, I mean he's one of my best mates.

I went to speak but giggling was heard coming down the stairs. Elena followed both Camille and Alexandria through the living room and over to the kitchen where we all were.

I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She was dressed in a baby pink onesie with panda bears on it. Her socks were knee high length and her tutu matched it perfectly. Her long hair was up in pig tails with two big bows tied around them.

"Hi daddy," Camille said as she made her way over to Dennis. Alex went over to Zayn and Elena walked my way. She didn't make eye contact with me as she wrapped her tiny arms around my body. "H-Hi Harry..." All the anger I once held was soon forgotten as I lifted her into my arms and onto my hip.

I pecked her lips causing her cheeks to turn an even darker shade of red. "Baby," I smiled. "Don't you look adorable."

"T-Thank you."

I furrowed my eyebrows feeling extra padding on her bum. A diaper.

A/N: Omgggg it got cute again lol

But omg Harry is having some murderous thoughts!!

Elena is trying diapers for the first time!

Poor Louis... Harry was a bit harsh with him, don't you think?

Have you ever tried or have been interested in age play?