Chapter 49

Harry's P.O.V.

I groaned hearing a noise. I turned onto my side and tried to snuggle closer to Elena. I frowned not feeling her body against mine. "Baby.." I mumble. "Come closer to me.. I'm cold." I stuck my arm out and froze feeling an empty space beside me.

I sat up quickly, "Elena?" I called.

I squinted seeing a bright light spill from the bathroom. The door was cracked open ever so slightly but I could tell it was Elena. I furrowed my eyebrows hearing her puking. I quickly stumbled out of bed and made my way over to the bathroom. The sight of Elena broke my heart. She was sweating and she looked so tired.

"Aw sweetheart.." I wiped her mouth and helped her to brush her teeth. "Baby.." I said quietly. "We're not keeping this baby.." I could feel my heart stop for a split second but I meant what I said. This isn't our baby so we aren't keeping it.

Elena eyes snapped to mine and I could see them already filling with tears. "No!" She cried. "I-I want to keep the baby... w-we didn't even get to meet it yet. What if we like him... or her." I sighed and shook my head. "Baby this isn't our baby.. so we need to get rid of it. We're going first thing tomorrow."

Before she could respond I lifted her onto my hip and carried her back to bed. I wasn't in the mood to argue with her. I didn't even want to think about it anymore. I'm pissed still and I just want to scream at her for not telling me about this sooner and not coming to me sooner about the way Gregory treated her in the first place. I mean the boy is dead and I'm here to take care of what he left. This baby is most likely going to look like him and remind me of him.

I don't want that.

If anything that should be my baby in her stomach not his. I'm her boyfriend and that baby should be mine.

Elena's P.O.V.

I didn't feel like sleeping anymore. I didn't feel well and I just wanted daddy to listen to me. I want to keep the baby and I want to hug it and kiss it. I bet he or she is going to be so cute. I don't understand why I don't have a say in this.

I suddenly wished Zayn was here because he would talk to daddy and help me out a little bit.

"D-Daddy.." I whispered tapping his bare chest. He let out a sigh but didn't say anything. I fumbled with the chain hanging from his neck. "I-I don't want to get rid of the baby. I-I want to see the baby and play with it.."

"Baby.." He said. "We are not keeping the baby. How do you think I feel knowing that you are pregnant by another man... a terrible man." I closed my eyes and scooted a little closer to him. "Daddy.. I'm scared to have the baby but I think I want to have it. I-I just don't want you to love the baby more than me."

Daddy kissed my lips. "I don't think that's even possible.... no more talking now.. go to sleep princess." I shook my head, "I'm not tired daddy... I-I want some gummies.."

"Baby it's three in the morning. You are not having candy right now.."

I pouted. "Fine then can we just talk or just cuddle? I don't wanna sleep anymore." Daddy sighed and sat up to lean back against the headboard. I crawled into his lap and laid my head on his chest. I could hear his heartbeat softly beating against his chest. "Daddy?" He hummed a response.

"What's your mommy and daddy like?"

A/N: Heyyyy

Do you think Mr. Styles would be a good dad?

Do you think Elena would be a good mom?

If Greg was still alive, how do you think he would react to all this?