Chapter 77

Elena's P.O.V.

I was scared.

Everything was moving at such a fast pace and I had no idea what was going on. We are getting ready to get on a plane to go home but I thought we were leaving tomorrow. Every time I ask daddy about it he says it's not important and to just trust him.

I do trust him but I'm just curious.

Daddy turned serious. Deathly serious. His hooded eyes stared down at his phone as his thumbs moved quickly against the screen. He seemed to be texting someone or sending an email. I wasn't too sure.

"Alejandro!" He barked causing me to jump. "What the fuck is taking so long?! We need to leave now! Move it!" The poor pilot looked like he was going to pee right there on the spot. "Uh.. y-yes sir! We are almost ready!" Harry nodded waving his hand dismissively. "Fucking idiot," he mumbled.

Harry turned to me and I froze, afraid that he was going to blow up on me too. However, his eyes softened. "Baby girl you have to buckle up." He reached over and grabbed the seat belt gently strapping me in and making sure that the strap wasn't too tight. "There you go," he smiled. "Nice and safe."

I glanced out the window feeling the plane start to move. I couldn't see too much because it was so dark outside but I was still happy to have the window seat.

"Elena."

I turned to see Harry staring directly at me. He reached over and grabbed my hand in his and slowly bringing it to his lips. He sighed and placed a gentle kiss right on the back of my hand. "I don't want you to be worried about all of this. Everything is going to be just fine and things will be back to normal in no time."

I frowned and stared down at our hands. "Daddy... a-am I going to die?"

"No!" He said harshly. "No you are not going to die. I will never in a million years let that happen. I will always save you... even if I have to risk my life to save yours."

My heart stopped. What did he mean by that? I could feel my breaths become more and more uneven and tears clouded my vision. Before I even knew it, I was a blubbering mess.

Harry's P.O.V.

I closed my eyes and sighed seeing Elena break down into tears. It took me a second to realize how bad those choice of words were. I quickly unbuckled her seatbelt and pulled her into my lap. I frowned feeling her immediately cling to me. "D-Daddy... I-I don't want you to die..." she cried. I kissed her forehead and gently rubbed her back. "Shh baby... I'm sorry I shouldn't have said that. I'm not going to die my love. Everything is going to be alright." Her eyes sparkled as she looked up at me. "Y-You promise?"

"Cross my heart."

I grabbed a handkerchief from my pocket and used it to dry her tears. I absolutely hated seeing her cry and it seems like that's all she's been doing lately. I love her so much and I'm sick of all this shit that has been going on. I just want it to be over and I want to start fresh.

"Baby why don't you get some sleep, alright?" I wanted her to be well rested by the time we get home because I need her to be up and alert just in case she has to run or hide. I felt my heart warm up seeing her nuzzle her face into my chest. I need to stop denying the love I feel for this girl. I don't even know what I would do if Eric kills her. I'm trying my best not to think about it but it just keeps finding its way into the forefront of my mind.

"I love you, daddy."

I tilted her head up so that I could kiss her lips.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep, which I was happy about. This gave me some time to come up with a plan.

"Liam," I said leaning over a bit. "When we land, we're gonna need to check the perimeters before going inside. The house is still on lockdown but you can never be too sure." Liam nodded, "sounds good, boss."

I took another deep breath. I don't know why the fuck I'm so damn nervous. My life is devoted to killing bastards and now I'm nervous to just kill one more. Ridiculous. I ran my fingers through Elena's hair and closed my eyes. Everything is going to be fine.

*A few hours later*

The pilot made an announcement that we were landing in about ten minutes. That gave me enough time to wake Elena up and have her alert enough to walk inside. I was able to load the couple of guns that I did have and stuff one into my duffle and one into my waistband all with managing to keep Elena asleep in my lap.

"Baby," I mumbled bouncing my leg a little to shake her awake. She groaned and clutched onto my shirt.

She is just so adorable and I love her so much.

"Baby," I said again. "Baby girl you have to wake up now. We're gonna land soon." I bounced my leg again. "Come on baby, wake up now." A small whimper escaped her lips. "Daddy noo... I wanna sleep." I chuckled kissing her hair. "I know you do baby, but we're landing soon. Aren't you excited to go home and see Collins?" She nodded her head and let out a tiny yawn. There was enough space for her to stand up and stretch her legs. So I gently pushed her off my lap and had her stand in front of me so she can wake up a bit more.

I double checked my duffel bag and made sure all my guns were fully loaded. I wanted to be ready for anything.

Elena's eyes widened seeing me pull out a gun from my waist band. "D-Daddy, what are you doing?" I shook my head dismissing her. "Baby make sure you have everything so that when we land you won't forget anything."

I took a deep breath. Game time bitches.

To be continued. . .