Chapter 60

Harry's P.O.V

I couldn't help but feel like shit hearing Elena cry. She was as red as a tomato and she looked a little dizzy. I pulled her into my arms and held her against me.

"Baby," I sighed. "Please stop crying.." I rubbed the small of her back and planted a kiss to her hair. "I'm sorry, love. I'm so sorry." I pulled away from the embrace and had her look me directly in the eyes. "Elena I want you to listen to me, okay? Can you listen to daddy?"

She shook her head and continued to cry wiping her nose. "Y-You... you hate m-me..."

Damnit.

I shook my head. "I don't hate you," I whispered. "I love you. I love you so fucking much." I adjusted her body so that she was straddling my lap. "Baby please don't ever say that you are used or damaged... you are perfect... please see that. I wouldn't change anything about you."

I wiped the tears from her cheeks and pulled her into a tight hug. I held her for a while making sure that she was completely calm before going to speak again. "Elena," I said gently grabbing her chin. "I know you wanted the baby. I know how much you wanted to keep it, but unfortunately things don't always work out the way we want them to."

She pouted and fiddled with the chain around my neck. "I-I'll never be able t-to have babies..."

"Stop it." I scolded. "You will be able to have babies when the time is right and they will be perfect and as cute as ever. I'm sure you'll have lots and lots of babies to take care of and play with."

My words seemed to calm her even more which I was happy about. However, I could still tell that something just wasn't quite right. I could tell something was still on her mind. "Elena baby..." I sighed. "What is it.... talk to me..."

She clutched my shirt in her tiny fists and cuddled even closer to me- if that was even possible. "I don't want you to leave me..." she whispered.

I didn't know what to say.

I knew deep down that I wasn't going to leave her but I just wanted a break. She's just so emotional and I don't really know how to react or even make her happy again.

I ended up not responding to her and just held her. I don't know how long we were in each others embrace but she seemed to be alright after awhile. She stopped shaking and her breathing was back to normal. I knew she wasn't sleeping but she was just so peaceful and calm.

I gently pulled away from her grasped and looked her in the eyes. "I love you," I said. "You know that right?" She nodded her head but I could tell by the look on her face that she didn't mean that. I sighed pressing my lips against hers. They were soft and inviting. My tongue brushed against her bottom lip asking for entrance. Her lips parted and I took that opportunity to let my dominance take over. This is the first time I actually felt butterflies in my stomach.

I quickly pulled away feeling myself becoming hard and it wasn't helpful that she was sitting right on my dick.

"You're perfect," I breathed. "I hate seeing you like this. Baby, I'm not going to leave you..."

She looked up at me through her lashes, her cheeks still a slight tint of reddish-pink. "You promise?"

"I fucking swear it..." I smiled seeing her eyes widen at the language. "Elena," I said softly. "Please don't ever say that you are damaged or used again. Your past is a part of who you are but that does not define who you are. I love who you are. We need to both move forward. I know this isn't going to happen over night and I know you still need more time and I am okay with that."

I pecked her lips again. "I'm sorry for everything. I know I was mean and hurtful... I guess the whole situation just upset me." I brushed a stray hair from her forehead. "I want us to work. I don't want to lose you... when I'm upset I just tend to shut everyone out... including you. And I don't want to push you away." I sighed. "We are going to have babies in the future... and we're are going to be intimate when we are both ready. You weren't shown love in a proper way and me being this way isn't helping."

She pulled me into for another hug.

I rubbed her back, "right now you need to heal and I'm going to take care of you."