Chapter 18

There's going to be some harsh language in this chapter... sorry

Elena's P.O.V.

I swung my legs back and forth as I waited for Mr. Styles to come back. He said he was going to get me some clothes to wear but he's been gone awhile. I really don't want Greg to get in trouble, I just want him to stop yelling and hitting me. I also don't want him to make me do sexual things with him anymore.

I just miss the way he used to be.

"We'll be there by two o'clock. No later than that.... thanks Gene."

Mr. Styles entered the room and sat down beside me. "That was the doctor. I'm going to bring you there just to make sure everything is okay."

He handed me a pair a jeans and a t-shirt with a fresh bra and panties set. "You can get dressed in my bathroom and then we can take care of your eye and put some cream on your cuts." He helped me stand to my feet and gently pushed me towards the bathroom. "I'll be back in a few. If you finish and I'm not back yet then you can lay down and put something on the television if you want."

I nodded. "T-Thank you Mr. Styles."

"It's no problem at all."

Mr. Styles P.O.V.

I couldn't help but think of murderous thoughts. How dare Gregory pull some stupid shit like this! Especially in my damn house!

I made sure Elena shut the bathroom door before making my way down the hall to the other side of the house. Knowing Gregory, he's either in his room or Lucille's room.

I tried to control my breathing as I kicked open his bedroom door causing it to disconnect from the wall. "Elena did-" He froze when he saw me. "M-Mr. Styles I-"

A loud crack echoed throughout the large room. Gregory fell to the floor cradling his jaw. "What the fuck.." he groaned. I reached down and grabbed him by his collar. "How fucking dare you, you fucking cunt! You put your fucking hands on her and forced her to fuck! Are you out of your damn mind?!" At this point all I saw was red. I balled my fist and connected it with his eye. "Get the fuck up and fight like a man! Hit me like you hit Elena!"

At this point I couldn't stop. One hit after the next. I was just so angry.

After about twenty punches or so Gregory's body slumped to the ground. I wasn't even sure if he was able to hear me or not but I spoke anyway. "You have one hour go pack up your shit and get the fuck out of my house! I'll be back to see if your gone." I chuckled darkly. "If you're not gone, there will be a part two to this."

I gave him one last kick to the stomach and exited his bedroom.

Elena's P.O.V.

I stared in the mirror and frown seeing my eye. It looked so gross. I don't even know that last time I've really looked in the mirror. My hair has gotten a bit longer and I looked a bit more pale.

I jumped hearing a knock on the door. "Elena, love, are you alright in there?"

I nodded my head forgetting that he couldn't see me. "Yes sir! Almost done!" I took one more look in the mirror and quickly grabbed my old bra off of the floor exiting the large bathroom. Mr. Styles was pacing back and forth stressfully running his hands through his hair. He looked a little sweaty and his clothes had several red spots on them.

When he saw me, he made his way over and grabbed the bra from my hands and tossed it into the hamper near the door. He gently pulled me into his arms and sighed, "are you alright? Do you feel dizzy or sick or anything?" I shook my head.

It was weird hearing him ask these questions but it was also nice to feel cared for.

A/N: Helloooo

OMG Greg got his ass beat lmaoo (sorry that was mean to laugh *coughs awkwardly*)

Seems like Mr. Styles has two sides to him...

Also, he knew about Greg and Lucille... hmm.... interesting

Do you think that Greg will leave within the hour?