Chapter 20

Elena's P.O.V.

I've been following Mr. Styles around the house for like the past hour. I was afraid that he would get annoyed because that's what happened with Greg, but he didn't seem to mind.

I was currently curled up in his lap as he talked on the phone to someone about work stuff. He has a very soothing voice and his hand kept rubbing small circles on my back causing me to become more and more tired. I took a couple of pain killers earlier so thankfully I felt numb to the physical pain that I was feeling before.

My eyes watched as Mr. Styles scribbled something on a piece of paper and hung up the phone. He sighed and placed his glasses on his desk. "Alright Ellie," he said as he gently pushed me to sit up. "We should probably get ready to go so that we're not late." He helped me stand to my feet. "Do you want to use the bathroom or eat something before we leave?" I nodded. I haven't eaten all day.

I looked down at my fuzzy socks and fiddled with my fingers. "C-Can I have one of the muffins that Reggie made this morning?" Mr. Styles smiled and kissed my hair. "Sure love. How about you go to the bathroom and I'll have it ready for you when your done. You can eat it in the car."

I made my way to the bathroom down the hall and frowned seeing Lucille. I always thought that she was beautiful. No wonder Greg likes her so much. She made eye contact with me and frowned. "You got Greg fired and now he he's not gonna be around anymore." I furrowed my eyebrows. I didn't do anything. I shook my head. "I didn't get him fired. I didn't do anything." She took a step closer to me and rolled her eyes. "Are you serious right now? You blabbed your fucking mouth to our damn boss and now I won't be able to be around him and I probably won't even be able to see him."

I scratched the back of my neck and took a step back. I could feel my anxiety kicking in and I suddenly wished that Mr. Styles was here next to me. "Lucille I didn't get him fired on purpose. Plus, he was horrible towards me. I love him just as much as you do and I thought he loved me too but I was just his punching bag."

She folded her arms across her chest. "Oh please! Maybe you shouldn't have done shit to piss him off!"

I blinked. I never knew what I did to make him mad. I was also on my best behavior and he was still angry with me majority of the time.

I was about to speak but she beat me to it. "Listen to me. I'm going to make this very clear. I promise you that I am going to make your life hell until I am able to get Greg back here. Him and I are together and I'm done being nice. You ruined this for us! How the hell could you be so selfish?!"

I grunted feeling her knock into me as she walked past.

What did I do wrong? This can't be my fault..... right?

I took a deep breath and made my way into the bathroom. I quickly took care of my business and washed my hands. How is this my fault? I was just trying to protect myself. I didn't want to have sex with him and I know he wouldn't listen if I told him no, so Mr. Styles was my only escape option.

I stared at the reflection in the mirror and frowned seeing my black puffy eye. I look terrible.

Lucille hates me and Greg is probably mad as well... all because of me. I should have just let him have sex with me and I should have been a good girl and listened to him. I wish I could take everything back. I wish I could tell Greg how sorry I am.

This is all my fault....

A/N: Helloooo

I feel so bad for Elena. She deserved so much better.

Um excuse me but... Lucille was BOLD... where did all that come from???

What do you think that Lucille will do?

Other comments can go here...