Chapter 50

Zayn's P.O.V.

I decided to stay the night with Niall. I didn't want to be put in the middle of the fight between Elena and Haz. I already know what is going to happen. Harry will tell Elena what to do and he will dominate her so much that she will just go along with what he says.

Sometimes I really wish she had a backbone.

Niall is currently living with his mom but she's on a business trip with her husband. So we have the place to ourselves.

Niall and I have been talking for awhile now but the other guys aren't aware of it. I didn't want to make a big deal out of it. I'm a pretty private person. Also, on top of everything else, I didn't really come out yet. I have been struggling with trying to find out what exactly my sexuality is but I know for a fact that I like Niall. Granted I have been with many girls in the past but I have never felt the way I feel with Niall right now.

He's soft but not fragile and his company just makes me happy.

I wish I could be with him all the time but we are from two different worlds and it can be difficult to find a time when both of us are free. I offered to have him stay with me and I can take care of him but Niall was stubborn and refused. Plus he hates the fact that I kill people with Harry and work with the mafia for a living.

I asked him how he felt about this Harry and Elena situation and he said that she shouldn't keep it. I was surprised to hear him say that but I had to agree with him. That baby would be a constant reminder of Greg, and given Elena's mental state and overall temperament, I don't think that's a good idea. I mean Elena still has nightmares from time to time about him.

I don't really know that much about abortions but I think she would be okay. Harry knows some really good doctors and I know they will take really good care of her.

"Zayn!" Niall called from the living room. "Come watch criminal minds with me!"

I mixed the cake batter in the bowl and chuckled. "Nialler you said you wanted cupcakes so... I'm making cupcakes. I cannot get these together and watch criminal minds with you at the same time." I can't believe I'm doing this. I went from being one of the most dangerous people in the country to Betty Crocker.

This is ridiculous.

"But Zaynnn... this is a good one."

I shook my head pouring the batter into the little cup-looking things. "I'm almost done.. just give me a second. I'm going to put these in the oven and then I will come cuddle you and watch all the criminal minds you want."

I could tell he was smiling.

Nialler has clingy tendencies from time to time but it's not overbearing the way Louis and Elena are.

I placed the cupcakes in the oven and set the timer for fifteen minutes.

"Alrighty love," I said walking over and plopping down beside Nial. "You got me for fifteen minutes."

"What? That's not even enough time to finish one episode!"

I threw my head back and let out a loud laugh. He is so cute. I kissed his hair. "Well then, you better hurry up and press play because time is ticking."

                                         * * *

I was surprised by how well the cupcakes turned out, given the fact that it was my first time. Niall seemed to enjoy them as well... he ate six of them. I couldn't believe it and these cupcakes weren't even that small.

Now he couldn't sit still. Great.

"Oh Zayn!" He said as he jumped into my lap. "We should go out and do something fun! Oh I know.. maybe we can go on a roller coaster or maybe even out ice skating or wrestling!" I laughed at this, "What?" He stood to his feet, "come one Zayn... Mr. Tough mafia man! I can take you! or are you too scared to get your ass beat!"

My eyes widened. He has officially lost his mind.

"Nialler..." I said pulling him closer to me. "I'm pretty sure I'm stronger than you." I connected my lips with his.... I couldn't control myself.

I grabbed his hand and lead him into the bedroom.

A/N: Heyyyy

This was a little filler chapter for you guys

Do you watch criminal minds?

What's your favorite cupcake flavor?

Do you agree with the abortion that everyone wants Elena to get?

More is coming!