Chapter 69

Liam's P.O.V.

"Do you think Harry and Elena are okay?" Lou asked as he climbed into my lap. I nodded. "Of course. I'm sure everything is fine. They're probably just talking things out."

Truth is... I was a little nervous about the two of them. I didn't want Harry to say something to Elena to make her more upset than she already was.

I didn't want to go up there and bother them just yet because I really do think that they need to talk things out on their own. I hope Harry is able to calm her nerves a bit and help her get through this.

"Li," Louis whispered tapping my chest. "I'm hungry." I frowned. "Louis, I just asked you if you were hungry a couple of minutes ago and you told me no." He didn't meet my eyes when he spoke. "I know but I wasn't hungry then. I just started feeling hungry now..." I rolled my eyes. "Fine. What do you wanna eat?" He shrugged. "Can we go out to eat today?" I shook my head. "Lou it's already late and you know we're getting up early to go back home tomorrow. I don't want you to be tired and then give me a hard time in the morning."

Lou pouted, "Liammm... I never give you a hard time. I'm always good."

I chuckled. "Sure you are."

I glanced over at Zayn to ask what he wanted to do but he wasn't paying us any mind. Instead he was whispered something into Niall's ear causing him to giggle and blush like mad. "Zayn," I called. "Do you wanna take them out for dinner or do you just wanna stay here?" He pecked Niall on the lips before answering me. "We can go out somewhere. I don't mind honestly. It's gonna be a long flight tomorrow so we can sleep." I nodded. That's true.

"Alright I'll grab my keys and then we can go." I gently slid Louis off my lap. "I'll be right back, love. In the mean time, try and think of where you wanna go."

Harry's P.O.V.

I was still rock hard but I didn't want to push Elena any further than what we just did. This was enough.

I looked down and saw her slowly starting to fall asleep. I frowned. I didn't wanna sleep right now, I just wanted stay with her and enjoy her company. Maybe even talk about stuff.

"Ellie," I mumbled shaking her a bit. "Don't go to sleep yet. Let's do something. Let's talk and watch a movie or something and then we can go to sleep after." To be honest I was dreading tomorrow's arrival because I really didn't want to go back home. I haven't told Elena yet but we really have to go back home tomorrow whether I want to or not. I have so much shit to catch up on and I really can't waste anymore days.

"Harryyyy," she whined. "I'm sleepy..."

I chuckled and kissed her forehead. "You can sleep later baby. Let's just do something. I'm boredddd." I wiggled out of her embrace and lifted her chin so I could press my lips against hers. "You're perfect," I say staring into her eyes. "Do you know that?"

I smile seeing her blush. Adorable.

"Harry," she says softly. I frown. I want her to call me daddy again. I miss it.

She wrapped her arms around me pulling me closer to her. "I love you." She whispered. I didn't have time to react.

Her lips were on mine.

My body shivered as my dick became even more hard. I quickly pulled away before things became more intense. Her forehead was pressed against mine. I squeezed my eyes shut trying my best to control my breathing. "I can't...." I whispered. "I won't be able to control myself..."

She smiled sadly and placed a soft kiss onto my cheek. "That's okay... let's go watch a movie. We can have popcorn too."

I nodded. "That sounds good. Then we can come up and get ready to leave tomorrow." She furrowed her eyebrows. "What's happening tomorrow?"

"We're going home tomorrow. I have to get back to work and handle some things." I stopped myself before saying too much. The truth is, we're flying back to the house so that I can murder some fuckers that have been getting on my bad side. Plus, Lucille needs to pay for everything that she did to Elena.

I lifted Elena onto my hip and pecked her temple. "Let's go see what the guys are up to."