Chapter 65

Harry's P.O.V.

I paced the floor of the living room and sighed. "She's been up there for too fucking long. What the hell is she doing up there?"

Liam rolled his eyes. "Mate just relax and sit for a minute. I'm sure she's fine, she just needed some time to herself and some space. Everyone needs that every once in awhile."

I shook my head. "Why would she want space from me? I'm just trying to take care of her and make her feel comfortable" I got annoyed hearing Liam let out a laugh. "Haz, you have been glued to her since this morning." I blinked and folded my arms across my chest. "I have not!" Liam raised an eyebrow. "Really?" He questioned. "What about at breakfast this morning? Or when you go with her to the bathroom? Or when you constantly hold her hand or have her sit on your lap... if that's not glued then I don't know what is."

I went to speak but then shut my mouth. I guess I have been in her hair a little bit too much today but that's just because I want to make sure that she's okay.

I sighed and plopped down on the couch. "I thought she would actually want to be around me. She loves cuddling. That's like her favorite thing to do."

"I'm sure she still loves it," Liam said. "I just think right now she has a lot in her mind."

"I get that but she should be comfortable enough to talk to me. I mean we're a couple and that's what couples do."

Liam rolled his eyes again. "Okay for one... you two are not a couple. And two why do you think she would come to you of all people?"

"Um... hello... I take care of her. I feed her. I tuck her in at night. I'm always there for her."

"Harry," Liam sighed shaking his head. "It's not just about that. Your emotions is something that you could work on. You have tendencies to be emotionally unavailable. I'm sure that hurts her and makes her feel like she can't talk to you about everything. She probably feels like you will get angry with her."

I sighed closing my eyes. "I'm trying to do better... I swear I'm working on it. I just want her near me that's all. I don't like when she's in another room or sitting too far away from me. It makes me feel weird." I could feel myself rambling but it was true.

She probably thinks I'm insane and clingy but I can't help it. I get all nervous and uncomfortable when she's not around me. I need her.

Without thinking, I stood to my feet and made my way up the stars. I just need to check on her to make sure she's okay.

"Harry!" I heard Liam call from the couch. "Just leave her alone. Give her some time." I wanted to listen to him, I really did, but my nerves started to get the best of me. I closed my eyes taking a deep breath. "Liam she could be hurt or something..."

I turned and saw Liam standing behind me on the lower step. "Haz," he sighed. "She's not hurt. It's only been an hour, she's probably sleeping. She's probably exhausted." I shook my head, "she should be near me if she's sleeping so I can keep an eye on her." I ran a stressful hand through my hair. "What if she's crying but we can't hear her?" Liam shook his head, "you just have to let her cry. She's has to let it out. I wouldn't be surprised if she's still grieving Harry. A lot has happened in the span of a few weeks."

I knew he was right but I didn't want to admit it. I just wanted my baby. I let out a breath, "so when do I go up there?" Liam shrugged. "If she doesn't come back down within the next hour or so then I would say go check on her. But for right now, just calm down. Everything is fine."

I rolled my eyes and plopped down on the couch beside Louis, who surprisingly has been quiet this whole time. He patted my shoulder and laid his head on my shoulder. "Don't be sad Harry. Elena will probably be down within the next few minutes."

"I seriously doubt that Lou."

He shrugged his shoulder and reached up to touch my hair. "Can I do you hair? You never let me do your hair.." I frowned. "Louis... the last time I let you do my hair, you grabbed the nair instead of my hair cream!" I stuck up my middle finger hearing Liam snicker. "That was funny... you had a bald spot for weeks."

Louis pouted and folded his arms across his chest. "In my defense... it was dark and the only light that was on was from the image on the tv! You would've made the same mistake too!"

"I most certainly would not!"

Louis groaned. "Fine. But when are we going back home? I wanna hang out with Niall."

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Louis you aren't supposed to fraternize with the help." Louis scoffed, "excuse you Mr. Styles," he said putting up air quotes. "Niall isn't the help, he's my best friend. We hang out all the time at the house. But since we've been here, I haven't been able to talk to him that much."

"I guess we have been here for awhile." I said. "Maybe we can-" I pause hearing the front door open. I reach over to the draw on the side table and grab my gun. Who the fuck is in my damn house. I go to stand but then freeze seeing Zayn and Niall walk in. Zayn was carrying a duffel bag in one hand and holding Niall's hand with the other. Before I could speak, Louis leaped to his feet and embraced Niall.

"Nialler!" He yelled. I watched Zayn flinch a little as the two fell to the ground laughing like mad. "What are you doing here?" He beamed.

Niall shrugged and glanced over at Zayn. "Zayn wanted to be here and he said I could come..." He glanced over at me. "I hope that's okay Mr. Styles.." His cheeks turned a darker shade of pink.

I nodded. "Yes that's fine."

I looked over at Zayn and raised an eyebrow. He has yet to meet my gaze. I cleared my throat to speak but Liam beat me to it. "Uh Lou why don't you take Niall upstairs and help him get settled while we talk to Zayn a little bit."