Phase 3 episode 7: Battle with the Syndicate 5

(At the Stewart Mansion)

Mary: There's an alien spaceship hovering above the city.

Megan: Great, San Fransokyo has officially become another target city for monster and alien attacks.

(Moments later, the TV goes static)

Jade: Huh? What's wrong with the TV?

(As the static goes down, the Syndicate 5 are seen, shocking the family)

Mary: Chrome King, Gold Vulture, Phantom and Mister Z?

Jade: It's Overmind, he's leading a team of supervillains.

Overmind: Attention every organic lifeform in this city, I am Overmind, a creature created by the Drox and I've come to conquer your planet with the help of my four new allies.

(At downtown, everyone is watching Overmind's message on the jumbotron as well as Max, Dennis, Andrew and the Blight Force)

Overmind: This ship has a weaponized laser that can vaporize an entire city and I will spare you humans under one condition, I want Max Stewart aka Monster Kid to surrender to me.

(Everyone gasps)

Dennis: What?

(At the Stewart Mansion)

Mary: Oh my gosh!

Harold: That monster!

(At Lucky Cat Cafe, Cass and Akiko are shocked as well as the customers)

Cass: Oh no.

Akiko: Oh no.

(Back in downtown)

Overmind: Monster Kid will surrender, if he wants to see his precious Princess Blight again, alive.

(Overmind cuts the transmission, leaving everyone shocked)

Queen Blight: No! Alora!

(Queen Blight cries in her husband's arms as he and Princess Spark Blight comfort her)

Andrew: What are we going to do? We can't surrender Max to those guys.

(Max looks determined)

Max: We need a plan.

(Big Hero 6 have arrived)

Go Go: Got a plan to rescue your girlfriend?

Max: Yes and she's not my girlfriend!

(Go Go smirks along with Hiro, Fred, Honey Lemon and Wasabi)

Go Go: (pops a bubblegum) You admit that she's your love interest.

(Max growls)

Max: What was I thinking?

(Later on the shapeship, Overmind is currently in the control room with the other members of the Syndicate 5)

Mister Z: How much longer do we wait. when is that kid going to turn himself to us?

Overmind: We'll wait until we get an answer. He won't attack us as long as we have Princess Blight. Monster Kid will not win.

Chrome King: With all do respect Overmind, do not underestimate him.

(Overmind glares at Chrome King)

Overmind: Why is that?

Chrome King: Even without the help of Big Hero 6 and transforming into a monster, he was able to defeat me and Phantom.