Sebon Attacks San Fransokyo

(One week later on Akuma Island, the ground starts shaking as several birds were flying out of the trees)

(The scene cuts to Zero in the Solar Dimension)

Zero: Sebon! Rise!

(The scene cuts back to Akuma Island as Sebon emerges from the ground, spreads out its wings, roars)

(The scene cuts back to the Solar Dimension, watching his monster getting ready to fly)

Zero: Excellent, destroy the city! Destroy Monster Kid!

(Sebon respond to Zero's command, flips its wings and flies into the air)

(Later at the Lucky Cat Cafe)

Hiro: He called you?

Go Go: He told you not to foil his plans?

Wasabi: He sent Momakase to attack you?

Fred: Did your archenemy come to destroy you?

(Hiro, Go Go, Honey Lemon, Wasabi, Baymax, Max, Megan, Dennis and Daisy looked at Fred if he was crazy)

Fred: What?

(Go Go smacks Fred in the back of his head)

Fred: Oww!

Max: I think Obake considers me as a threat, which is why he's been sending these supervillains after me and doesn't want me to help you guys. By the way, did you figured out who responsible for those robot bank robberies?

Hiro: Well, it was a girl named Tr..

(Everyone froze as Sebon's roar is heard from outside)

Honey Lemon: Uh, what was that?

Max: That's sounded like the roar of a monster bird.

Go Go: A monster bird, seriously?

Daisy: (points at the television) Look at the TV!

Bluff Dunder: Breaking news San Fransokyo, the city is once again under attacking by a giant monster and it's not the kind that wants to help humans.

(Bluff Dunder shows footage of Sebon flying in the skies and lands in downtown, destroying many buildings with a solar beam)

(Akiko covers her mouth)

Cass: Oh my.

Bluff Dunder: This gigantic avian creature just showed up from the skies and is going on a rampage in downtown. I suppose you're all thinking of the same question. Where is Monster Kid?! Where is Big Hero 6?! The San Fransokyo Police Department has requested that everyone should evacuate to a safer area.

Max: (Takes off his normal clothes, revealing his "Monster Kid" suit underneath) I'm gonna fight that thing.

Go Go: Are you seriously going to fight that thing?

Daisy: Yeah, because he's Monster Kid.

Go Go: Do you think any of your monster forms can take on a giant alien bird like that?

Max: Yes.

Megan: Max, you don't even know what this thing is!

Hiro: Yeah, it could eat you!

Max: Well, I'll make sure this monster won't eat any innocent humans.

Daisy: Be careful Max.

Max: (ruffles Daisy's hair) Don't worry Daisy, I'll be fine.

(Max leaves)

Megan: (turns her attention to Hiro and the gang) Would please you make sure he doesn't get eaten?

Hiro: Yeah, we will.