The Life of Akiko Hamada

Akiko: (voice over) Hi, my name is Akiko Hamada.

(The story begins with Akiko in her room, writing in her diary)

Akiko: (voice over) Just a normal girl doing normal things like...

(Akiko is helping Aunt Cass serving food to customers)

Akiko: (voice over) Help my Aunt Cass.

(The next scene shows Akiko doing some homework)

Akiko: (voice over) Doing homework.

(Next scene shows Akiko drawing a mustache on Hiro's face while he's sleeping as she giggles)

Akiko: (voice over) Sometimes, I like to pull pranks on my brother, Hiro.

(The next scene shows Akiko holding a picture of Tadashi and cries. Hiro enters her room and gives her a hug)

Hiro: I know, I miss him too.

Akiko: (voice over) It was hard for me and Hiro when our older brother, Tadashi died in a fire at SFIT. It deeply affected us, mostly Hiro and he's been very protective of me. Even though Tadashi is gone, he'll always be there in my heart. Anyway, I have a pet cockatiel named Kiko and had her since she was an egg.

(Next scene shows Akiko feeding Kiko some seeds)

Akiko: (voice over) I attend San Fransokyo Elementary School with my friends, Teriyaki, Patty, Maggie, Lily and Ed and one of my other friends was exposed to a mutagenic chemical on international television and since then, he's a superhero and is quite popular. I do many activities like art.

(Scene cuts to Akiko doing a painting of Mochi)

Akiko: (voice over) I also do martial arts, dancing and singing. As a matter of fact, I'm singing and dancing at the school talent show.

(Scene cuts to the school's talent show as Akiko is singing some sweet Japanese song while dancing and when she finishes, everyone claps for her, especially her friends and family)

Cass: Woo hoo, go Akiko!

Honey Lemon: (wipes a tear from her eye) That was beautiful.

(Fred and Wasabi nod)

Fred: Yeah.

Wasabi: Such a nice Japanese song.

Hiro: I know, it was one of our dad's...

(Hiro pauses when he and the others saw Go Go smiling with tears in her eyes)

Fred: Uh...

(Go Go notices and gives her friends a deep glare)

Go Go: What?

(Hiro, Wasabi, Honey Lemon and Fred looked nervous)

Hiro: Nothing.

Wasabi: Didn't see anything.

Honey Lemon: Nope.

Fred: I saw nothing.

Harold: That girl can sing well.

(Mary nods as she uses a napkin to wipe a tear)

Daisy: (claps) Yeah!

Akiko: (voice over) After that performance, I got the trophy.

(Akiko places the trophy in her room, on a shelf next to a picture of her, Tadashi and Hiro as she smiles)

Akiko: (voice over) I just hope that my parents and Tadashi are proud of me.