Phase 2 episode 25: Gold Vulture kidnaps Daisy

(At San Fransokyo Kindergarten, Daisy is drawing a picture of Max)

Brooke: What are you drawing Daisy?

Daisy: I'm drawing Max spitting out another egg.

(The Creepy Kid creeps near Daisy and looks at the drawing)

Creepy Kid: That's amazing.

(Daisy rolls her eyes as something had crash through the ceiling, shocking everyone)

Mrs. Johnson: What's going on?

(The smoke clears, revealing Gold Vulture as the children screamed)

Mrs. Johnson: You're the Gold Vulture! What are you doing here?

Gold Vulture: Forgive me Mrs. Johnson, but I'm only here to pick up my niece, Daisy.

(Daisy looks scared and tries to run away, but Gold Vulture throws a metal ring to capture her)

Daisy: Aah!

(Gold Vulture grabs Daisy)

Daisy: Let me go!

Gold Vulture: I don't think so Daisy, I never did get to spend time with one of my nieces and nephews.

(Gold Vulture spreads his wings, flies out of the class with Daisy as his hostage)

(Moments later, Fred rushes into Lucky Cat Cafe)

Fred: Guys! Guys! Guys!

Hiro: Fred, what is it?

Fred: Gold Vulture went to San Fransokyo Kindergarten and just kidnap Daisy!

(Hiro, Go Go, Wasabi and Honey Lemon are shocked)

Hiro, Go Go, Wasabi and Honey Lemon: WHAT?

Bluff: Breaking news: The supervillain known as Gold Vulture has suddenly made an appearance at San Fransokyo Kindergarten and just abducted sweet innocent Daisy Stewart.

(Everyone in the cafe is shocked)

Cass: (gasp) Oh my gosh!

Honey Lemon: Poor Daisy.

Wasabi: We gotta save her.

Hiro: Come on guys, let's suit up.

(Hiro and the gang runs out)

Bluff: Chief Cruz has this to say.

(The scene switch to Chief Cruz at the San Fransokyo Police Station)

Chief Cruz: I've already had the entire police force searching for the missing child. Everyone is on high alert.

(Meanwhile at the Stewart Mansion, Mary is crying in her husband's arms as Megan puts a hand on her mother's shoulder with Jerry, Alina, Trixie and Andy in the living room for support along with the Blight Force)

(Jerry hands a cup of water to Mary as she drinks the water)

Mary: (tears up) How could this happen? How could Ivan do such a thing, kidnap an innocent little girl like Daisy?

Harold: Mary, it's gonna be okay, we will get Daisy back soon. I promised.

Megan: Don't worry Mom, Daisy is safe, I hope.

King Blight: All of us will need to worked together to find Daisy.

Max: Agree, all of us.

(Someone is knocking on the door)

Dennis: Who's that?

Mary: I'll get it.

(Mary walks to the front door, opens it, revealing Alistair Krei, Judy, Professor Granville, Cass, Hiro, Baymax, Go Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon, Fred, Mr. Fredrickson, Mrs. Fredrickson, Akiko, Ed, Patty, Marge, Teriyaki, Karmi, Lizzie and Wendy Wower)

Harold: Krei? Professor Granville? What are you doing here?

Krei: Oh, well we were just in the neighborhood and wanted to say...

Professor Granville: We're all sorry about what has happen to Daisy.

Mr. Fredrickson: And we wish to support you to any other way, I was lucky to come here just in time.

Mary: Thank you everyone, that really means a lot.

Max: Uh...Mom, Dad.

Dennis: You might wanna see this.

(As everyone who was outside entered the living room, they were all shocked to see Gold Vulture's face on the television as his face plate opens)

Ivan: Greetings Harold.

(Harold glares at his brother)

Harold: Ivan.

Ivan: Greetings to everyone in San Fransokyo, this message is being broadcast throughout the entire city. I just want to personally apologize to my family for the situation I've started.

Fred: (crosses his arms) Some apology.

Ivan: I want you to own that Daisy is safe, see for yourself.

(Ivan shows Daisy, the latter is currently sitting in a chair with metal shackles clamped down to her wrists)

Daisy: Mommy! Daddy! Max! Help!

(The Stewart family looks worried as well as everyone else)

Mary: Daisy!

Jade: Oh no.

Daisy: Uncle Ivan tied me to this chair and said I can't leave if you don't give him what he wants!

Ivan: I only want something in return for Daisy's safety. I want a canister of the G-Energy Compound you keep in your lab at Stewart Tech.

(Everyone was shocked)

Harold: What?

Ivan: As a matter of fact, I want you to delivery me the canister in person.

Max: What?

Ivan: If you want to see Daisy again, I suggested you give in to my demands. I will be arriving at Stewart Tech in one hour.

(The message is cut off as the TV shows Bluff Dunder, looking a little shocked)

Bluff: Well folks, it seems that we were hacked by the Gold Vulture.

Megan: Dad, are you really going to hand the G-Energy Compound canister to Uncle Ivan, I mean Gold Vulture?

Harold: I don't have a choice. If we wanna see Daisy again, I'm must give it to him.

Max: (sighs) Great.