The Origin of Monster Kid Part 6: Phadorah vs. Vorra

(In downtown, Vorra is causing destruction with people are running away, screaming in terror)

(The San Fransokyo Police Department have arrive to help evacuate the civilians)

Police officer: (speaking through megaphone) Attention all civilians, please move to a same area, we'll have this situation under control.

(Teriyaki, Lily, Ed, Patty and Marge are away from the monster as well)

Patty: I can't believe the city's being attacked by a giant prehistoric insect!

Marge: I know, I always thought we runaway from Go Go every time we sneak into her room, reading her diary.

Teriyaki: How is this happening? A giant monster attacking San Fransokyo and not any other city like New York or Tokyo.

Ed: Yeah, isn't that cool?

(Patty, Marge, Lily and Teriyaki glares at him)

Marge: Seriously dude?

Ed: (nervously laughs) Nevermind.

(Patty trips on a tree branch and falls onto the ground)

Patty: Ow!

Marge: Patty!

(As Marge and the others rush to Patty's side and helps her back feet)

Marge: Don't worry sis, we got you.

Ed: Uh, guys.

(Ed, Teriyaki, Patty and Marge all turn their attention to see Vorra, who's looking down and hissing at them)

Teriyaki: Uh no.

Ed: Guys, I think it will eat us.

(Big Hero 6 has just arrived)

Go Go: Patty! Marge!

Honey Lemon: Lily!

Fred: Little bro Ed!

Wasabi: Teriyaki! They'll be eaten alive!

Hiro: Baymax!

(Baymax flies faster at same them)

(Vorra roars as he leans down to eat the four kids)

Go Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon and Fred: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

(Suddenly, an energy beam hits Vorra by the side, leaving a scorch mark)

(Everyone is shocked as Teriyaki, Ed, Lily, Patty and Marge ran away as Big Hero 6 land and approach them)

Ed: Dudes, it's Big Hero 6.

Baymax: Are you five alright?

Patty: We are.

(A loud shriek gets everyone's attention as Phadorah dives towards Vorra, pushes the giant insect away, knocking him to the street, leaving a rut)

Teriyaki: Is that Max?

Ed: Yeah.

Lily: As Phadorah.

Hiro: (disguised voice) You kids should get away from here.

Marge: Right, thanks Big Hero 6.

(Phadorah lands and Big Hero 6 as Teriyaki, Ed, Lily, Patty and Marge had ran away to a same area)

Lily: (waves at Phadorah) Thank you Max!

(Phadorah roars in response, meaning "You're welcome")

Ed: I think he was saying you're welcome.

Patty: How do you know that?

(Meanwhile, Vorra gets back up and hisses at Phadorah, the latter glares at him)