Phase 2 episode 17: The Interview with Bluff Dunder

(Bluff Dunder is currently doing a interview with Max and his family)

Bluff: You know it is a pleasure to have you and your family here at the studio, Max Stewart or should I say Monster Kid.

(Bluff chuckles)

Max: Yes, that was a good joke.

Bluff: So, Monster Kid, could you tell us if you'll fight your new archenemy?

Max: Which one, the interdimensional alien who wants to destroy me or my estranged uncle who's currently an evil supervillain wearing a golden vulture armor.

Bluff: The one who's an interdimensional alien.

Max: Oh, well I haven't battle Zero yet, I don't even know when is he going to fight me. But I did defeated his latest monster, Cicada Titan, that's to Taclytra.

Bluff: Taclytra?

Max: That's the name of my beetle kaiju form.

Bluff: There are names for your kaiju forms?

Max: Yep, Dennis names most of them.

Bluff: So Monster Kid, there have been some rumors that you have a thing for Princess Blight? Tell us if you do?

Max: (looks nervous) Well...uh...she is a strong fighter.

(Later to the Wilson Tower living room with Zoey watching TV)

Zoey: (blushes) Oh.

(Back to the studio)

Bluff: So, what about the suit?

Megan: Me and my friend, Hiro created the suit, it's made from an indestructible titanium and gold alloy, it's able to adapt to his morphing powers.

Max: Yes, thank you Megan.

Bluff: So, Dr. Harold, any word about Garnos, the creature that was created by your evil brother?

Harold: Well, Liv Amara told us that Sycorax is using extreme liquid nitrogen to keep Garnos' containment cell at 0 degrees.

Bluff: So, we're safe.

Harold: (nods) For now, yes.

Bluff: So Max, would you face any kaiju in the world?

Max: Probably.

Bluff: Even a certain King of the Monsters who's DNA is the source of your powers?

(Max looked shocked with the rest of his family)

Max: Oh, I never thought about picking a fight with the "G" man. I don't wanna know what would happen if he showed up in San Fransokyo.

Harold: We don't have to worry Max, Godzilla is currently on Monster Island or hibernating somewhere in the Pacific Ocean.

Bluff: Many of the fans want to know why you weren't there when Big Hero 6 and Globby fighting an evil larger version of Globby?

Max: Me and my family were reading a book about giant monsters.

Bluff: Really, what kind of monsters?

Max: Ancient monsters.

Bluff: That sounds interesting.

Dennis: It definitely does.

Bluff: I heard you've updated security at Stewart Robotics.

Jade: Yes, my scientists have added energy nets and stun blasters to the security drones.

Bluff: There's just one more question?

Max: What's that?

Bluff: Max, is it true that Princess Blight is much stronger and better than the two female members of Big Hero 6?