Phase 3 episode 33: Rachel Drake meets Dance Master

(Rachel Drake is currently on her way to a performing arts center)

Rachel: I'm almost there.

(The doors open by themselves, surprising Rachel as she walks inside, looking at the interior)

Rachel: Hello, is anyone here? It's me, Rachel Drake. I'm here for the audition for a dancing movie.

(There was no response)

Rachel: Hello?

(Moments later, the doors close by themselves, startling Rachel)

Rachel: Huh?

Dance Master: (offscreen) Greetings Mrs. Drake.

(Rachel turns around and see Dance Master)

Rachel: Dance Master! You're the one who kidnapped my sister and nephew.

Dance Master: Indeed!

(Dance Master attaches a collar on his neck)

Dance Master: Time for you to face the music!

(Dance Master then shoots a stream of sonic bombardment. They echo across the plain field, directly towards Rachel's head. She tried to shield herself, but fails)

Rachel: (grunts) You should sing tenor that's 20 miles away from here!

Dance Master: I'll control your mind! Get into my groove, cause you're the kind that can really move! Now move!

(As the scarlet tingles of energy covers her body, Rachel finds her legs dancing by themselves)

Dance Master: My tunes has taken control your body, soon you'll be mine!

(Dance Master taps her foot while Rachel dances uncontrollably)

Rachel: I don't know what to do!

(Rachel groans as she dances uncontrollably)

(Quick shot of Rachel's feet shuffling)

Dance Master: (singing) Your body is mine, you'll obey only me!

(Dance Master laughs while Rachel is doing jumping jacks and shaking her hips with her arms in the air)

Rachel: Oh, good grief!

Dance Master: Now kick it!

(Rachel starts to boogie for the worst moment of her life, she points her hand in the air and starts to shuffle around, hopping in place while moving)

Dance Master: Can I dance or what?

(Rachel is doing a spin around and waves her arms like she's swimming)

Rachel: This is so embarrassing! I can't stop!

(Dance Master laughs when Rachel starts groaning while she began dancing by moving her hips from left and right, knees together, and moving her arms up and down)

Rachel: (groaning) You won't get away with this Dance Master.

(Rachel looks exhausted)

Dance Master: Oh, but I have Mrs. Drake.

(Dance Master gestures to a camera that's been recording the whole time)

Rachel: What?

(Rachel is doing the "Twist")

Rachel: You've been recording this whole time?!

Dance Master: Yes, I have.

(Rachel stops dancing and falls on her knees while Dance Master grabs the camera)

Dance Master: I will upload this to the web and get millions of hits.

(Rachel glares at Dance Master when someone kicks the doors down)

Dance Master: What?

(Dance Master see Black Claw standing with her hands on her hips)

Dance Master: Black Claw, now this has gotten interesting.

(Black Claw leaps over to the camera and smashes it)

Black Claw: Why don't you leave that nice woman alone.

(Dance Master pulls out a button from his pocket, pressed it as three steel hoops that drop down on Black Claw, binding her tightly)

Black Claw: (grunts) Nice try.

(Black Claw grunts as she uses her superhuman strength to break free while smirking)

Black Claw: Anything else?

Dance Master: Well, uh...

(Dance Master gets kicked in the face by Black Claw as he falls to the ground, unconscious)

Black Claw: I guess not.

(Moments later, Dance Master is getting arrested by the police while Rachel and Black Claw watch)

Rachel: Thank you for rescuing me Black Claw.

Black Claw: You're welcome.

(Black Claw crawls in the side of a building, reaches to the top and leaps from rooftop to rooftop)

Rachel: That's my girl.

(Rachel chuckles)

Rachel: (thinking) Of course I know that's my daughter, Miranda.