The Origin of Monster Kid Part 4: Monster Kid vs. Chrome King and Phantom

(At the Stewart Mansion, the family were discussing about Max)

Megan: So Max can transform into giant monsters now?

Harold: I'm afraid so, the G-Energy Compound has completely altered his DNA, which explains why Max can develops wings and turn his hands into weapons.

Jerry: I wonder how Max could turn into a giant pterosaur-like creature?

Alina: Yeah, that's what I want to know.

Daisy: (starts to cry) Will he come back home?

Mary: (wraps her arm around Daisy) I'm not sure Daisy, but we know he's still out there, somewhere.

Dennis: Maybe you could cure him if he comes back? Right Dad?

Harold: (sighs) I hope so Dennis, I hope so.

(Dennis looks down in sadness)

(At the Stewart Tech warehouse, Zoey is struggles to break free while Chrome King and Phantom are currently in a secret room, talking to Obake on a monitor screen)

Obake: So, is everything ready?

Phantom: Yes, we will lure Big Hero 6 into a trap.

Obake: Excellent.

Phantom: Just one question, what about the Stewart child? What us to bring him to you?

Obake: You might have to capture him if he shows up.

(Obake cuts off the message)

Phantom: Not much help.

(Meanwhile, Phadorah is currently flying towards the warehouse when he flies pass his home and stops)

(Phadorah lands and transforms back into Max)

Max: (voice over) Before I can rescue Zoey, I had to get something from home.

Max: I'm gonna need to get something.

(Max jumps on top and enters by opening a window in his room)

Max: I know it's here.

(Max pulls out a case under his bed and opens it, revealing a blue suit about his size with yellow boots, a grey belt and a yellow "M" logo)

Max: Nice.

Max: (voice over) Gotta give credit to Megan and Hiro, only they could create a nano-tech suit designed to coincide with my powers.

(Meanwhile, the family are still in the living room as Harold is talking to Xavier)

Harold: Xavier, you're going to give them the ransom?

Xavier: I already have it and willing to give it to those two supervillains if I want Zoey.

Harold: Is there anything I can could?

Xavier: No, I'll have to do by myself. You just figure how to find Max.

Harold: Understood.

(Harold ends the call when Megan's phone)

Megan: A text, now?

(Megan looks at her phone as her eyes widen when she saw the check)

Megan: Mom! Dad! Everything look!

Harold: What is it?

Mary: What's going on?

(Everyone looks at the text and becomes shocked)

Thank you for the suit Big Sis.

- Max