Phase 2 episode 39: Max's Headquarters

(At the Stewart Mansion, Max is currently in his room, writing ideas and drawing designs for his own superhero lair)

Max: Come on! Come on!

(Max balls up a piece of paper and throws it into a pile of balled up paper)

Max: Should I make a tower? Underground cavern? Satellite? Volcano? Underwater?

(Max groans as he rips the paper in pieces)

Max: I need a superhero HQ.

(Max takes a walk in the hallway, goes downstairs and sits on the living room couch)

Max: (sighs) I gotta have my own superhero headquarters.

(Mary and Harold enter the living room)

Harold: What's this about having a lair?

Max: Hey Dad, is there a chance I can have my own superhero lair?

Mary: Why?

Max: Because every superhero has their own headquarters. Boss Awesome probably has one and I think Big Hero 6 have one that's somewhere in the city.

Mary: Max, you're too young to have a headquarters.

Max: Please Mom?

(Mary sighs)

Max: I'm serious, I always wanted my own headquarters, feel like having a dome.

(Max's eyes widen as he runs to the basement, much to the confusion of his parents as he comes back upstairs, carrying Unknown Eye as they go to the backyard)

(Later in the huge cove that's behind the mansion, Max and Unknown Eye are standing in front of the lake)

Max: Alright Unknown Eye, time to do it.

(Unknown Eye's eye glows, causing molecules from the ground to form a giant dome made of chrome in the lake)

Max: Perfect.

(Meanwhile in the living room, the family are watching TV)

Max: (offscreen) Hey everyone, come outside!

(They run out back to see the dome with Max standing in front of it with Unknown Eye floating next to him as they are shocked)

Dennis: What the?!

Max: What do you think?

Megan: Oh my Godzilla!

Dennis: You build a dome in the lake?!

Max: Well...

Harold: How did you do all this?

Max: Unknown Eye manipulate some molecules to create this dome?

(They look shocked)

Jade: This is unbelievable.

May: So cool!

Max: Thanks May.

Daisy: It's big, do we go inside?

Max: Oh...Unknown Eye, let's make an entrance.

(Unknown Eye create a "M" shaped entrance and makes the inside hollow as Max and his family walk inside)

Max: I was thinking about adding a supercomputer, a break room, a training room, a locker room and maybe a shower or a bathroom possibly.

Harold: I can't believe one of Max's spawn creatures made this.

Jade: It's very fascinating.

Dennis: We should tell people.

Mary: Alright Max, we'll let you keep this dome, but it needs some improvements.

Max: I know, which is why I need the help of the smartest people I know.

(Moments later, Max is at Lucky Cat Cafe, talking to Hiro and the gang)

Max: And that's why I need your help.

(The gang looked at each other)

Hiro: Okay.

Max: Good.

Unnamed girl: (clears throats) Hello, are you Max "Z" Stewart aka Monster Kid?

(Max turns around to see two 10 year-old girls with dark-tan skin, thick eyebrows, brown hair held in ponytails with a Widow's Peak hairline, blue jackets, red shirts, dark blue jeans and white sneakers)

Max: Yes I am and you two are?

Molly and Milly: We are Molly and Milly Cruz, twin daughters of Chief Cruz and, younger sisters of Megan Cruz and Todd Cruz.

(Max looks shocked as well as Hiro and the others, except Baymax)

Max:........................You two are twins and your father is the chief of police?

(The twins nodded)

Max: Oh.

Milly: We really like you.

Molly: Can we get a selfie with you?

Max: Uh, sure.

(Molly and Milly take a selfie with Max)

Molly: Nice meeting you, we gotta get home.

Milly: Hope you and Princess Blight get together.

(The twins leave)

Max: Did you know the other Megan has twin sisters Hiro?

Hiro: Yeah.

Max: Uh guys, what about building the interior for my dome lair.

Fred: Oh right.

(Fred pulls out his phone)

Fred: I'll call Roddy.