Phase 2 episode 36: Ancient Monsters

(Today is a normal day in San Fransokyo as Max and Dennis are walking to Joe's Diner)

Dennis: A lot has happened lately after that evil clown, Dawn, that Spanish wrestler going on a rampage, Globby going crazy and Big Hero 6 are now fugitives.

(Max and Dennis enter the diner)

Max: Yep and I'm bored because there hasn't been a supervillain or giant monster attack lately.

Dennis: I wish I had powers.

Max: Like what, same as my powers?

Dennis: More like superhuman speed.

(Max and Dennis sit down)

Max: I'm worried and afraid because there's a chance the San Fransokyo Police Department will try to arrest me since Chef Cruz has declared Big Hero 6 as fugitives.

Dennis: But not you, the Blight Force or May.

Max: So?

Dennis: So you're fine.

Max: Yeah, I guess.

(Meanwhile at somewhere in the Pacific Ocean, a ship is sailing as two fisherman were pulling a net full of fish out)

Fisherman 1: I think we got enough fish.

Fisherman 2: Yeah, let's get out of here.

(Moments later, the fishermen spot a giant shell swimming towards them)

Fisherman 2: Hey, what's that?

(A giant turtle emerges, roars as the fishermen scream)

Fisherman 1: (screams) Monster!

(The giant turtle turns its attention to the fish, bites them while destroying part of the boat in the process)

Fisherman 1: Let's get on the raft.

(The fishermen pull out a raft, jump on it as the giant turtle destroys the rest of the boat while the fishermen watch in horror as the second fisherman is recording)

(The next day at Lucky Cat Cafe as Max and Dennis walk in)

Bluff: Breaking news or should I say, breaking monster news.

Go Go: Oh no.

Dennis: What's going on?

(The television screen shows footage of Agara flying above Easter Island)

Bluff: NASA satellites has caught footage of a giant reptilian bird monster flying above Easter Island after it emerged from a mountain.

(Everyone is shocked)

Hiro: Seriously? Another giant monster?.

Go Go: Earth has definitely became a planet of monsters.

Dennis: Isn't that Agara, one of the monsters from that book?

Max: Yeah, it's him.

Bluff: I've been also told that another creature has been sighted in the Pacific Ocean.

(The screen shows a video recording of a shark swimming as the giant turtle eats it)

(The screen cuts to Bluff pressed his earpiece and talks to someone on the other side)

Bluff: Yes?

Max: Hello Bluff Dunder, this is Max "Z" Stewart aka Monster Kid and I'll be informing you the names of these two kaiju.

(Hiro and everyone else turn their attention to Max, the latter to talking to Bluff, using his phone)

Max: Agara is the giant reptilian bird and Jiragon is the giant turtle. They are two ancient monsters created by an ancient civilization called the Star Empire to fight off against Zero and his monster army during the Great Monster War of Earth.

Bluff: Really? that's the names of those two creatures? Okay. Anyway, I've just been told that the names of the creatures. The giant reptilian bird is named Agara and the giant turtle is Jiragon.

Dennis: I can't believe that two new ancient monsters have awoken from their slumber.

Fred: You know what this means?

Wasabi: What?

Fred: The Earth is entering a new age of monsters. Think about it? Numerous new kaiju appearing everywhere and they might fight against each other or lay waste to everywhere across the entire planet.

Go Go: Wow.

Max: Interesting theory Fred.

Fred: Thank you.

Go Go: (pops a bubblegum) What's next, a monster living in Mount Fuji?

Bluff: Also, there have been rumors of an unknown creature laying dormant in Mount Fuji.

(Go Go's eyes widen)

Go Go: I had to jinx it.

(Moments later in San Fransokyo Bay, a giant mollusk kaiju rises from the water and roars)

(Coming next: Hydrogon Attacks)