Monster Kid vs. Momakase

(It was a normal night in San Fransokyo as Max is patrolling the streets for any sign of trouble)

Max: There's got to be some trouble going on around here. The news said something about bank robberies involving robots owned by bot fighters. Wait...

(Max see someone in an alleyway, holding a control device)

Max: Who is that?

(Max see a tall teenage girl with fair skin, a black-length hair and light blue eyes holding a controller)

Max: Who is that girl? Maybe I should talk to her.

(Max's phone rings and looks at the caller ID)

Max: What?

(Max pressed the green phone icon and answers the call)

Max: Hello?

Obake: Greeting Monster Kid, so glad that you've answered my call.

Max: Wait a minute, Obake?

Obake: So you remember me?

Max: Oh yes, how could I forget. I just wanna thank you for injecting that serum into my body. By the way, that was sarcasm.

Obake: You're welcome, I can tell that the results were successful.

Max: Alright Obake, what's your latest evil plan now?

Obake: I'm afraid you'll won't found out.

Max: What?

Obake: As of now, Big Hero 6 are dealing with a bank robbery and I would kindly asked if you don't assist them.

Max: Why, you'll send Momakase after me?

Momakase: (offscreen) Funny you should ask.

(Max turns around and see Momakase behind him)

Max: Uh oh.

Obake: Have fun.

(The call ends)

Max: (puts his phone back into his pocket) So, you're Momakase. One of the finest finest sushi chefs in San Fransokyo, master thief and is currently working for Obake. I know you were the one who shot that dart at me.

Momakase: Ah, you're smarter than I thought.

(Momakase charges at Max and bring out her techno-blade)

Max: Oh snap!

(Max evades Momakase's attacks and morphs his hands into pincer claws)

Momakase: You know, I'm very excellent with crab sushi.

Max: Oh, of course you would say that.

(Max morphs his hands into tentacles and charges at Momakase)

Momakase: How cute.

(Max tries to grab Momakase, the latter keeps dodging the tentacles and strikes him by the legs)

Max: Oww.

(Momakase puts her foot on Max's chest and points her blade at him)

Max: They told you have a techno-based blade, but it's so thin you can't even see it at this angle.

Momakase: Why thank you.

(Max uses his ice vision to freeze the blade, much to Momakase's dismay)

Momakase: You froze my blade!

(Max gets back up, smacks the blade from Momakase's hand as it shatters against the brick wall)

Max: Let me guess, your master doesn't want me to help Big Hero 6 with the robots and the bank robberies?

Momakase: Indeed.

Max: Well it's too bad he's not here cause I'm going to take you to ja...

(Momakase throws the smokebomb into the ground, creating dust)

Max: A smokebomb.

Max: (blows the smoke, seeing that Momakase disappears) She's gone.

(Max develops wings and flies home)

(Unknown to Max, Obake steps out from the shadows)

Obake: Perfect, he doesn't suspect a thing.

Trina: Do you think that creature beneath Akuma Island will keep him from interfering with your plans father?

Obake: Indeed, my dear daughter.

(The scene cuts to the giant reptilian bird kaiju sleeping underneath Akuma Island)

Zero: (telepathically) Sebon, Sebon, awakening and destroy the humans!

(Sebon opens her eyes and chirps)