Phase 2 episode 13: Monster Kid vs. Terradrons

(In the Solar Dimension, Zero is coming up with a plan)

Zero: I need a plan to test Monster Kid's abilities, to see if he's a worthy opponent.

(Zero's eyes glow, causing 10 pods to rise up from the ground as one-eyed spiky orb-shaped black creatures walking on four tentacles emerge from those pods)

Zero: Yes, rise my Terradrons!

(Zero opens a portal to Earth)

Zero: (points at the portal) Now go and terrorize the humans, destroy Monster Kid!

(The Terradrons obey Zero's commands and move directly into the portal as it closes)

(The scene cuts to Max flying across the city when he saw Go Go and Fred (in a chameleon suit) fighting High Voltage)

Max: (groans) High Voltage again? I should help Go Go and...

(The sound of people screaming is heard)

Max: That can't be good.

(The scene switches Night Market Square as the Terradrons roaming on the streets on as many people are running)

Max: (arrives) Don't worry everyone! Monster Kid is here to save the day!

(As Max lands, he saw the Terradrons)

Max: Whoa! What are those things?

(The Terradrons turn their attention to Max)

Max: Uh...hi.

(The Terradrons surround Max as they growl)

Max: Oh no.

(Max is still surrounded by the Terradrons)

Max: Okay, this is strange.

(Max takes a good look at the Terradrons)

Max: (speaks in thoughts) Judging by the physiology of these creatures, I can take a guess they were sent by Zero to destroy me.

(The Terradrons march slowly towards Max, the latter develops four tendrils on his back)

Max: Okay, you guys have two choices, surrender or be beaten by me?

(Two Terradrons leap into the air and doves at Max)

Max: No you don't!

(Max retracts the tendrils, morphs his hands into pincer claws, extends his arms, grabs and throws them to the others)

Max: Score!

(One of the Terradrons project sonic soundwaves from its eye at Max, sending him crashing to the wall)

Max: (groans) Oww.

(The Terradrons were going to jump on Max, the latter develops wings and flies above them)