Countdown to Catastrophe

(Today is the SFIT final semester)

Max: What a great day to attend the SFIT final semester expo.

Dennis: Yeah, there's no trouble.

Max: No supervillain attacks, no giant monster attacks, just several students showing off their projects.

Dennis: Yeah, what could possibly go wrong?

5 minutes later

(The next scene shows many people shocked from Honey Lemon reveals that Lenore Shimamoto was responsible for the Great Catastrophe of 1906)

Mary: I don't believe it.

Harold: Lenore Shimamoto...

Jade: Founder of the San Fransokyo Art Institute..

Harold: Was responsible for the Great Catastrophe of 1906!

Dennis: Whoa!

Daisy: That's scary.

(Max's stomach starts to ache)

Max: (groans)

Dennis: I know Max, the truth hurts.

Max: No, I think I'm gonna...

Megan: Max, if you puke on the floor, I am gonna be one very angry sis...

(Max spits out a strange egg right out from his mouth as it lands on the floor, leaving many people shocked)

Honey Lemon: Oh...

Wasabi: What the?!

Max: What? What are you guys looking at? Where did this egg came from?

Daisy: Max spit out an egg!

Max: What?

Harold: Max, I think the G-Energy Compound must have an effect on your organs, giving them the ability to allow you to reproduce your own life form.

Max: You mean I'm a parent?!

Harold: Well...in a way...yes.

Mary: Does that means we're grandparents?

Harold: Unfortunately, yes.

(Mary face palms)

Mary: Wow, I don't believe this.

Harold: That Max has gave birth to a monster e...

(Harold see Obake walking through the expo)

Mary: Harold?

Harold: I thought I saw Bob Aken.

10 minutes later

(Max is at Hiro's lab with Big Hero 6 and his family confronting Obake)

Harold: What are you up to Bob?

Obake: You'll soon find out Harold.

Mary: What was gotten in to you? You were our friend.

Obake: The Bob Aken you knew before is long gone, there's only Obake.

Daisy: I don't like him.

Max: Time for you to Alcatraz!

Go Go: That's no longer a prison.

Max: Oh, nevermind.

Obake: I have to say Monster Kid, you have been quite a worthy adversary. Although you're not as challenging as Big Hero 6.

Monster Kid: What? Not challenging?

5 minutes later

(The Stewart family and Big Hero 6 were in Professor Granville's office)

Harold: So let me get this straight, the five of you and Baymax are Big Hero 6 and Professor Granville has known about this?

Max: Yep, it's kinda obvious.

5 minutes later

(The Stewart family are at Stewart Tech, examine Max's egg as the incubator detects that what's inside the egg is alive)

Harold: Well, the test confirms that Max's egg is alive.

Max: I can't believe this, I'm gonna be a parent.

Megan: I can't imagine that Fred's gonna call me Aunt Megan.

Harold: Okay, we'll keep it here and not let the public know that our son is a parent to an unknown mutant creature that's inside an egg.

Dennis: Wait, it was supposed to be a secret?

Megan: Well, yeah, that the poi...you just posted it on Twitter, did you?

Dennis: (chuckles nervously) Yes, my bad.

Max: (face palms) Great, now everyone at school's gonna call me Mommy Max.

(Note: I don't feel like writing the entire season one finale, so I'm just skipping to the end)

(The Stewart family, Big Hero 6 and Globby are at the San Fransokyo shore)

Max: We did it everyone, we've defeated Obake, save San Fransokyo and Globby is officially on the side of good.

Globby: That's right, I'm a superhero now.

Hiro: Thanks for helping us Dr. Stewart.

(Hiro and Harold shake hands)

Harold: You're welcome Hiro, your secret is safe with us.

Mary: We won't tell anyone.

Wasabi: Thank you.

Max: I also would like to thank my newest monster form, Crimson Phoenix for stopping Obake's robots from attack the good citizens of San Fransokyo.

(Max transforms into a giant bird kaiju with orange feathers and lets out a shriek.

Fred: So cool!

(Crimson Phoenix transforms back into Max)

Honey Lemon: Also, Max.

Max: Yes, Honey Lemon?

Honey Lemon: Congratulations.

Max: For what? Help saving the city from Obake's plan which would recreate the Great Catastrophe of 1906?

Honey Lemon: Well, that and you're going to be a parent.

Max: (drops on his knees and screams) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!