Phase 2 episode 29: Monsadorah vs. Insectra

(It is quite a nice day in San Fransokyo)

(At the Stewart Mansion, Mary, Harold, Jade, Megan, Dennis and Daisy are sitting in the living room, watching Cora taking a nap in the crib)

Mary: She is just so cute.

Harold: Well, Cora does have your eyes.

(Max runs to the door while wearing his suit)

Max: I gotta go!

Daisy: Where are you going?

Max: I just got a call from Aunt Alina, she said there's a giant monster terrorizing Night Market Square.

Mary: Another monster? The city has been attacked by monsters lately. Orso Knox, High Voltage, Mr. Sparkles, extraterrestrial creatures from another dimension and a giant glowing bear rock-like monster.

Harold: Yes, someone is using biotechnology.

(Later at Night Market Square, an adult-size Insectra is going on a rampage, roaring as many bystanders were screaming in terror while the police are escorting them to safety)

Chief Cruz: (speaking through the megaphone) Everyone remain calm, please move to a safe area!

(Insectra turns his attention to the San Fransokyo Police Department and marches towards them)

Chief Cruz: Uh oh.

(Before Insectra could use his arms at the police and the bystanders, Super Dragon suddenly doves and knocks the insectoid/reptilian kaiju down to the ground)

Chief Cruz: What?

(Super Dragon lands on the ground as he faces against Insectra)

(The news helicopter arrives)

Bluff: We are live at Night Market Square where Monster Kid is about to battle another giant monster.

(Before any fighting could happen, Super Dragon starts to glow)

(Super Dragon transforms into a giant long neck bird-like kaiju with a dinosaur-like body)

(Everyone is shocked)

(Meanwhile at the Stewart Mansion, the family was watching what is happening in Night Market Square)

Mary: He's done it again, he's transform into another monster.

Dennis: I'm naming that one, Monsadorah.

Megan: What is wrong with this city?

(Back in Night Market Square, Monsadorah roars as he and Insectra charge towards each other and collide with one another, entering a brawler lock)

Chief: (speaking through megaphone) Everyone remain calm, step away from the giant monster battle.

(Monsadorah is using his strength to keep Insectra away from the bystanders and the police, turns around and wraps his tail around Insectra's neck)

(The Blight Force arrive)

Princess Blight: Okay, that's new.

(The Blight Force watch Monsadorah lifting Insectra with his tail and repeatedly slamming the insectoid kaiju to the ground)

(Monsadorah stops as Insectra gets back into his feet and rams at his opponent, knocking him a little)

King Blight: Let's form a perimeter.

(Insectra kicks Monsadorah in the chest, causing him to fall on his back)

(Insectra walks over to Monsadorah and is about to attack him again from his mantis-like arms, only to be hit by an energy blast generated from Princess Blight)

Princess Blight: Get away from him!

(Princess Blight forms an energy construct in the form on a fist and punches Insectra in the face)

Princess Blight: Take that!

(Insectra glares at Princess Blight as he leaps into the air and dives down)

(Princess Blight panics as she forms a force field)

King Blight and Queen Blight: NO!

(As Insectra was going to crush Princess Blight, a gravity beam suddenly hits the insectoid kaiju, lifting him into the air)

Princess Blight: Huh?

(King Blight and Queen Blight went to hug their daughter)

Queen Blight: Are you alright?

Princess Blight: I'm fine, what about...

King Blight: Already taken care of.

(King Blight points to Monsadorah, who's the source of the gravity beam and throws Insectra all the way to San Fransokyo Bay as Insectra sinks into the water and swims away)

Queen Blight: Okay, a gravity beam is fine, for now.

(Later at Sycorax, Liv and Chris are watching the news)

Bluff: And thanks to Monster Kid and the Blight Force, the creature was defeated and the city is saved.

(Liv screams in anger)

Chris: I can't believe he's defeated your monster.

Liv: It's one thing that Big Hero 6 always trying to foil my plans, but I'm not dealing with a monster morphing child and his girlfriend from another planet. Looks like I'm going with Experiment 35.

(Chris gasp)

Chris: You don't mean?

Liv: Yes, I need Monster Girl.

(Moments later, Liv and Chris enter the lab, turning their attention to a young 10-year girl with brown hair, a ponytail, green eyes, wearing a pink leotard with the Monster Kid logo and pink boots as she is currently unconscious, in a tank filled with a white gas while secured in restraints)

Liv: Experiment 35 or as I like to call her May.

(May starts to wake up and groan)

May: (groans) Ugh.

Liv: Glad that you are awake Monster Girl.

(May looks up at Liv and Chris with a big smile on her face)

May: Hi!

Liv: Yes and it's about time you mean your brother, the young boy who you were cloned from.

May: Finally, yippee!

(Coming next: Monster Kid Versus Monster Girl)