Phase 2 episode 31: Monster Blight

(Today is a normal day in San Fransokyo after the defeat of Liv Amara's clone, Di Amara as Max, Dennis, Megan and Daisy are walking to Lucky Cat Cafe while Megan carries Cora in a baby strap carrier)

Megan: Why am I carrying the baby on the baby strap carrier?

Max: Because you're the oldest.

Dennis: Plus, Daisy can't fit in it anymore.

Daisy: (smiles) I'm a big girl now.

Megan: Right.

(Later in Lucky Cat Cafe, Hiro and the gang are watching the news)

Bluff: Now that the terror of the mutant monsters created by the Liv Amara clone, we can focus on other things like the giant monster attacks!

(The screen cuts to footage of Vorra, Sagon, Levithrax, Garnos, Sebon, Thunderax, Mevopod, Insectra, Drilleon, Mebigon, the Terradrons, Cicada Titan and Dark Owl are shown)

Bluff: For the past months and weeks, San Fransokyo has suffered a series of attacks caused by giant monsters. Monsters from bygone eras, monsters created from bio engineering or robotic technology and monsters from outer space or another dimension. Luckily, Max Stewart aka Monster Kid is there to save the day, now that he's joined by the Blight Force and his clone, who's redeems herself and also, those creatures that hatch from the eggs he spits out from his mouth.

(Max, Dennis, Daisy, Megan and Cora enter the cafe)

Megan: Hey guys.

Honey Lemon: Hey Megan, how's it go...........aw, you brought your baby sister and you're carrying her in a baby strap carrier.

(Honey Lemon takes a picture of Cora)

Honey Lemon: Aw!

Wasabi: So adorable.

Fred: Yeah.

(Even Go Go was smiling at the baby)

Go Go: Cute.

Hiro: (takes a picture) I'm sending a picture to Aunt Cass.

Baymax: Scanning, the baby is breathing normal.

Daisy: I'm an older sister now.

Baymax: Except that you are still small.

(Daisy stares at Baymax)

Fred: So, where's your female clone?

Max: She's at the mansion, taking care of her two Mayoi.

Hiro: We heard about the battle between you and Monster Girl.

Max: Uh...yes and it was an epic battle.

Go Go: (smirks) Yeah and she beat you up.

Max: (eyes widen when I saw the smug looks on everyone's faces, except for Baymax and Cora) I didn't get beat up by her, I was trying to gain the upper hand.

Daisy: No, she beat you up while singing.

(Hiro, Go Go, Wasabi, Honey Lemon and Fred snickers as Max groans)

Max: I hate you guys.

Bluff: Today, we're talking about a new shipping that's been happening around the internet, it's called Monster Blight.

(Max looks confused)

Max: Monster Blight?

(The screen on the television shows various pictures of Max and Princess Blight, several chibi and yaoi arts of them falling in love and kiss)

(Max is shocked as his eyes are widen and jaw opened)

Max: What the?

Honey Lemon: I think it's cute that they're shipping you and Princess Blight.

Max: (groans) Oh come on!

(The television shows chibi versions of Max and Princess Blight running towards each other and start kissing)

(Max looks like he wants to puke)

Daisy: (singing) Princess Blight and Maxy, sitting in a tree.

Max: Stop it!

Daisy and Dennis: (singing) K-I-S-S-I-N-G!

Max: Stop it!

Daisy: (singing) First comes love!

Max: Stop singing!

Dennis: (singing) Then come marriage.

Max: Please stop singing!

Daisy and Dennis: (singing) Then comes the baby in the baby carriage.

(Max groans as Cora giggles)

(In an alleyway in Good Luck Alley, a portal opens as a clown jumps out from the portal as it closes)

Tickles: So, this is San Fransokyo.

(Tickles looks around, saw some buildings as he leaps onto a rooftop, looking at a view of the city)

Tickles: Oh, this seems like a nice place for me to destroy.

(Tickles laughs)

(Coming soon: Tickles the Clown)