Phase 3 episode 18: Dance Master

(Mary Stewart wakes up with a huge gasp on her face)

Mary: Huh?

(Mary finds herself in a large atrium with several balconies and paintings hanging on the wall, sitting in a wooden polished chair with her wrists and ankles securely bound to the arm rests and leg rests. She struggles against the restraints, but no avail. As the lights are truly turned on, Mary see her son, Max securely bound to a chair of his own when he starts to wakes up with an assorted groan)

Max: Ugh, what hit me?

Mary: Max!

(Max saw his mother)

Max: Mom, what's going on?

Mary: I don't know, I was talking to my sister on the phone and someone places knockout gas in the vents.

Max: I got hit by knockout gas too.

Mary: Try to escape.

(Max struggles to break free, but couldn't)

Max: I can't move Mom, I can barely lift a finger.

Mary: We were hit by some kind of knockout paralyzing gas. I can barely move a muscle too.

Max: Who captured us??

Dance Master: (offscreen) Why that would be me.

(Mary and Max see Dance Master standing on a balcony as he slides down the stair railing and lands near Max)

Max: Who are you?

Dance Master: I am Dance Master and welcome to my dancing school.

Mary: Dancing school?

Dance Master: That's right.

(Mary struggles to break out of her chair)

Mary: Let us go!

Dance Master: Not a chance, you're both here so I can force you to dance.

Max: No!

(Max struggles to break free from his restraints)

Dance Master: You won't be able to regain your full strength due to the paralysis from the gas.

(The floor tiles underneath the chairs opened like a trapdoor, dumping the mother and son out of sight. Mary and Max gets dumped into a dancing studio in a perfect landing. Moments later, the restraints release Mary as she gets off her chair)

Max: What is this room?

(Mary looks around)

Mary: We're in a dancing studio.

(A section of the floor opens, bringing Dance Master into the studio with a boombox and light show devices)

Dance Master: Welcome to my dance studio and it's time for Dance Fever!

(The light show devices turn on by themselves and the boombox plays some music as Dance Master starts dancing)

(Instrumental beat)

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

(Mary and Max watch Dance Master, feeling uncomfortable)

Stick around everyone!

Don't move a muscle!

Don't leave and just watch!

Stay still and listen!

Once you dance!

You can't stop!

It's called Dance Fever!

(Instrumental beat)

Max: Why is he dancing for us Mom?

Mary: I don't know.

Max: This is messed up.

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

Dance Fever!

(

Mary groans as she holds her head)

Mary: Ugh! The song's in my head.

(Mary taps her feet to the rhythm when she notices)

Mary: Huh?

Dance Master: Time to dance!

(Mary starts to dance uncontrollably)

Mary: Aah!

Max: Mom?

Mary: Max! Help, I can't stop!

(Max glares at Dance Master)

Max: What did you do to her?

Dance Master: I'm using a special dubstep music that forcing any female to dance uncontrollably, putting them in a trance.

(Dance Master laughs as Max struggles to break free from his bonds)

Max: You won't get away with this! Let my Mom go!

Dance Master: No! She likes to dance against her will. Now kick it!

(Mary starts to boogie for the worst moment of her life, she points her hand in the air and starts to shuffle around, hoping in place while moving)

Max: Mom!

(Mary is doing the Running Man, Floss Dance, Robot and Funky Chicken Dance)

Mary: Aah!

(Max looks worried as he watches his mother dancing uncontrollably)

Max: Mom!

(Max struggles against his bonds again)

Dance Master: If I can force your mother to dance, I'll do the same thing to any female member of your family.

(Max glares at Dance Master when he uses his superhuman strength to break free)

Dance Master: Uh oh.

(Max punches Dance Master, knocking him out, and finally, destroys the boombox and light show devices, freeing Mary)

Mary: I'm free, thank you Max.

(Mary hugs Max and gives him a kiss, causing him to blush and smile)

Max: You're welcome Mom.