Phase 2 episode 10: Space Monster Mebigon

(At Lucky Cat Cafe, many people are watching the news)

Bluff: Breaking news: Reports say that a UFO has entered San Fransokyo Bay, the footage came from a young boy named Ed Fredrickson.

(The scene cuts to the recording of the energy orb flying heading down to San Fransokyo Bay)

Ed: (offscreen) Oh my Godzilla! Mom! Fred! Heathcliff! Get out here!

Mrs. Fredrickson: (offscreen) Edward, what's going...what is that?!

Fred: (offscreen) It looks like an orb of energy!

Ed: (offscreen) We're being invaded by aliens! Although, Japan has been under siege by aliens invasions and space monsters many times.

(The impact create a small shockwave)

Mrs. Fredrickson: Oh dear, this is terrible, the city will be under attacked by a space monster again! I think I'm gonna...

(Mrs. Fredrickson faints at Heathcliff catches her)

Ed: Mom fainted.

Fred: Heathcliff, take Mom to her room and make her some warm tea when she wakes up.

Heathcliff: Right away sir.

(Heathcliff carries Mrs. Fredrickson to her room)

Ed: Is Mom gonna be okay Fred?

Fred: She'll be fine little bro, but that energy orb looked so cool!

Ed: I know!

(The footage ends)

Bluff: Looks like the city's being invaded by alien monsters again. In the meantime, we'll talk about the new superheroine named Princess Blight, who took part in the defeat of Garnos as many fans believe she is Monster Kid's girlfriend.

Max: What? She's not my girlfriend!

(Many of the customers stare at Max)

Max: What are you looking at?

(Cass places a plate of fries on Max's table)

Cass: Here's your fries.

Max: (hands Cass some money) Thank you Miss...uh...why are the fries shaped like a heart.

Cass: (smirks)

Max: What's with the...oh no, you don't think...

Cass: It's pretty obvious you two are meant for each other.

Max: What? No, me and Princess Blight are not a couple.

Daisy: (whispers to Go Go and Honey Lemon) Mommy said they could get married.

Go Go: (smirks) Really?

(Honey Lemon giggles)

Max: (groans)

(The scene cuts to Wilson Towers as Zoey and her parents, Clara and Xavier Wilson were watching the news about the orb of energy, in a futuristic-like room)

Xavier: I recognize that orb from the intergalactic monster database, which means that Mebigon is on Earth.

Clara: This is bad, a monster like Mebigon could destroy the entire city.

Zoey: We can't let that happen Dad, now that Zero is targeting this planet again.

Xavier: I know Alora, maybe it's time we do the city a favor and help protect the citizens.

(Xavier Wilson pounds his fists and transforms into King Blight)

King Blight: King Blight!

(Clara Wilson snaps her fingers and transforms into Queen Blight)

Queen Blight: Queen Blight!

(Zoey spins around and transforms into Princess Blight)

Princess Blight: Princess Blight!

(The Blight family strike fighting stances)

King Blight, Queen Blight and Princess Blight: Together, we are the Blight Force!

King Blight: The first thing we'll do is train so we can protect the city if Mebigon shows up or worst, Zero.

Queen Blight: And we'll team up with Zoey's new boyfriend.

(Princess Blight blushes while glaring at her mother)

Princess Blight: Mom!

(The scene cuts to the next day at San Fransokyo Bay when Mebigon emerges from the water, roaring)

(Mebigon transforms into an orb of energy and flies into the city)